• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Exciting News: Unexpected Recruiting Opportunity at Conference!

In summary, Danielle received a message from another consultant who is not interested in recruiting anymore, but she met someone who is interested in becoming a consultant and gave her her number. She is very excited and hopes they both come through for her.
DanielleQ
At Conference, I decided to really concentrate on recruiting and promoting to Director by July 2008 (to walk at Conference next year). Anyway, I have one potential recruit that looks like she's going to sign at the beginning of August (she's moving to be with her Marine hubby), which is VERY exciting to me! But wait til you get a load of this...

I get a message on my office phone this morning that another consultant in town (we apparently share a director, but our director a. lives in another state and b. isn't very active these days) "doesn't want to be too busy and isn't interested in recruiting", but she met someone who wants to become a consultant so SHE GAVE HER MY NUMBER!! If this woman calls me, I may pass out!

Just wanted to share with my cheffer friends...because everyone knows this doesn't happen very often!

WAY to go Danielle that is exciting!!!

That is very exciting. May both of these turn into solid recruits for you.

Very exciting, you are on your way!!!

Took a few seconds for me to get over my moment of jealousy, but I'm really excited for you, Danielle. Congratulations!

Wow!! That is super!!! I hope she calls!

raebates said:
Took a few seconds for me to get over my moment of jealousy, but I'm really excited for you, Danielle. Congratulations!

Yeah, well, don't be too jealous. It's almost 5 here and she hasn't called. I called the other consultant to see if she had this person's number, but I just got her machine.

OMG, that is soooo exciting!!!! I hope they both come through for you!:D

uh, did you hear anything yet?

just kinda wondering.

Bump... Did you hear anything yet?? kinda wondering myself!! :)

wondering??? Will these be your first recruits or do you have others? I hope they come through for you!

What is "Can You Believe This?!?!"?

"Can You Believe This?!?!" is a popular line of kitchen products offered by Pampered Chef. These products are designed to make cooking and meal prep easier and more enjoyable for home cooks of all levels.

How is "Can You Believe This?!?!" different from other Pampered Chef products?

"Can You Believe This?!?!" products are unique in that they are often limited edition and only available for a short time. They also tend to be more playful and whimsical in design compared to our other products.

Are "Can You Believe This?!?!" products safe to use?

Yes, all Pampered Chef products, including "Can You Believe This?!?!" products, go through rigorous testing and meet all safety standards. We prioritize the safety and quality of our products above all else.

Can I purchase "Can You Believe This?!?!" products online?

Yes, you can purchase "Can You Believe This?!?!" products through our website or through one of our independent consultants. Keep in mind that these products are limited edition and may sell out quickly, so it's best to purchase them as soon as they become available.

Can I earn rewards or discounts on "Can You Believe This?!?!" products?

Yes, you can earn rewards and discounts on "Can You Believe This?!?!" products by hosting a Pampered Chef party with one of our consultants. You can also check our website for any current promotions or discounts on these products.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• OhmyDLM
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
ChefLisa
  • straitfan
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
straitfan
  • chefheather