• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Does Qualification Date Affect TPC Earning Period for New Recruits?

In summary, there is confusion over whether a consultant who signed in April but qualified in July counts towards the current TPC earning period or the previous one. The consultant in question counts towards the current period, as long as she qualifies within the timeframe of June 1 to May 31. The goal is to recruit and qualify 15 consultants within this period. The speaker is currently working on recruiting more consultants and hopes to achieve TPC in both recruiting and sales. There is also mention of a promotion where consultants can get their first 90 days of PWS paid for. It is unclear if this is only for English or Spanish speaking consultants. There is also confusion about the requirements for TPC, with some thinking that recruits need to be both
pamperedpals
Gold Member
I have a question regarding TPC and recruiting. I signed two consultants in April and one of them qualified this month. Does she count toward's this TPC period, since she qualified in July or did it count toward last year's TPC period, because she signed in April?

I looked at the rules and I think she count's towards this TPC earning period, because she qualified this month.

Thanks for the help.:)

She counts for the current TPC earning period. It is "qualify 15 recruits" between June 1 and May 31.

I just signed #3 last night! (#5 in 2007!) WOO HOO!! Only 12 more to find and I'm talking with some of them right now! ...well not this moment but you know what I mean! WOO HOO!!:D

I was hoping that was the answer. Only 14 more to go. 13 once I have my other consultant qualify. She needs to do so before August 6th.

I want TPC in recruiting and sales! I am currently contacting everyone who has mentioned they might be interested in the opportunity and letting them know about the great new fall season and that PC is paying for their first 90 days of PWS.

I hope to hear that you earned TPC in recruiting. Keep up the great work!:)

pamperedpals said:
I was hoping that was the answer. Only 14 more to go. 13 once I have my other consultant qualify. She needs to do so before August 6th.

I want TPC in recruiting and sales! I am currently contacting everyone who has mentioned they might be interested in the opportunity and letting them know about the great new fall season and that PC is paying for their first 90 days of PWS.

I hope to hear that you earned TPC in recruiting. Keep up the great work!:)
I'll be pulling for you too! We can - WILL - do this!

RE: PWS. They have to sign up for a year to get the 90 days free.

Is that just for English consultants or Spanish Speaking ones, too?

BethCooks4U said:
I'll be pulling for you too! We can - WILL - do this!

RE: PWS. They have to sign up for a year to get the 90 days free.

Yes we WILL!

Thanks for the info on the PWS!

Huh? Free 90 days???

Did I miss something?

DebbieJ said:
Huh? Free 90 days???

Did I miss something?
They didn't announce it at Nat. Conf. but it is in the SECN.

cmdtrgd said:
Is that just for English consultants or Spanish Speaking ones, too?
I would think so!

Are we sure about this? I could swear that it states that each recruit has to be recruited and qualified in the earning period. Though I couldn't find it at the moment I thought I had a few weeks ago.

1. What is the current Pampered Chef period for recruiting?

The current Pampered Chef period for recruiting is the month of April. This means that any new consultants who sign up in April will count towards your current recruiting goal.

2. Do I have to meet a certain quota for recruiting in April?

Yes, as a Pampered Chef consultant, you are required to meet a certain quota for recruiting each month. This quota may vary depending on your level and goals, but for the month of April, any new consultants signed up will count towards your current recruiting goal.

3. Can I still earn rewards for recruiting in April?

Yes, you can still earn rewards for recruiting in April. Pampered Chef offers various incentives and rewards for consultants who reach their recruiting goals, and any new consultants signed up in April will count towards these rewards.

4. Will my April recruiting count towards my sales for this period?

No, your April recruiting will not count towards your sales for the current Pampered Chef period. Recruiting and sales are two separate goals and tracked separately. However, they both contribute to your overall success as a consultant.

5. Is there a specific deadline for recruiting in April?

There is no specific deadline for recruiting in April. However, the sooner you sign up new consultants, the more time they will have to start their business and contribute to your overall success as a consultant.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Kathytnt
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
chefann
  • finley1991
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
pamperedbecky
  • pamperedlinda