• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Boost Your Recruiting Success with This Proven Postcard Strategy - Kim's Story

In summary, Jean announced that there will be something special at Leadership related to them. There is a way to save the registration fee, and Kim is looking forward to getting more of the cards.
chef_kimmo
Gold Member
Hi all,

I just had to share. I signed a new consultant on the 16th and I just got my post card in the mail! I am so excited and hoping to get a few more signed very soon!

Just had to share
Kim

Awesome Kim, Share away!:) Doing the Happy Dance for You!:)

Save those postcards! Jean reminded us on the FD call today that there will be something special at Leadership related to them. :)

Yes, I put the postcard in a cubby in my desk so I would remember where it was at (now of course, that may mean when Leadership get's here that I may be running around like a chicken with my head cut off trying to remember where I put it!!) :p

The postcard is cute with a cartoon of Jean on the front. It doesn't give any info on why we need to save them just that we need to and bring them to Leadership. I will look at it more carfully when I get home.

They announced from the stage at Conference that there would be some sort of recognition, and they would be redeemable for something.

Collect them - Who knows you...You could be in the top 100 It's a graet prize pack and something special at Leadership

Although I am not even mentioning Leadership to my hubby anytime soon

Get into Conference Club for Leadership. It's an easy and painless way to save the registration fee. And if you do one show a month that's your "Leadership" show, that helps, too. Put all the commission from that show into an account to cover expenses.

I did Conference Club already and am ready for registration... Ok, ok I know I should get caught back up from National Coference but I am just ready to get it going.

I like your idea of one show a month to go toward Conference expenses. I think I have heard it before but I believe you saying it now has got me motivated. It is a plan.

Humm they said that you would get a postcard for all recruits as of July, I signed someone at the very begining of the month, and I still haven't gotten anything.... guess I should go check my mailbox

You should contact home office if you don't find it. I am looking forward to getting more and more :eek:

I just signed someone on Sunday - I'll be keeping an eye on my mailbox this week!!!!

Ok so I guess that's what I get for not checking my mail everyday..... it was in there

Kim~

Congrats!!

Jean is such a cutie! I thought that the picture of the postcard (they showed one of them at conference...) was too funny! Seems odd to see Jean as a caricature! (sp?)

Kelly, I am so glad you said that they showed one at conference. I was searching through the newsletter, the e-mails from home office since conference, every where trying to remember where I had seen it.

On the back of the cards it says

This card recognizes your recruiting success! Be sure to take it said:
I can't wait to get more of these!

I'm watching the mail for my first one too!! And working on more! I have 2 or 3 people coming to my meeting on Saturday to check us out - ya never know!

What is a recruiting postcard?

A recruiting postcard is a marketing tool used by companies or organizations to attract potential candidates for job openings. It typically contains information about the company, the available positions, and instructions on how to apply.

How is a recruiting postcard different from a traditional job posting?

A recruiting postcard is a more targeted and personalized approach to recruitment compared to a traditional job posting. It is sent directly to potential candidates, often based on their skills and qualifications, and can include a call to action to encourage them to apply.

What are the benefits of using a recruiting postcard?

There are several benefits to using a recruiting postcard. It can help attract passive candidates who may not actively be looking for a job, create brand awareness for the company, and potentially save time and resources by targeting a specific audience.

How can I design an effective recruiting postcard?

To design an effective recruiting postcard, it is important to have a clear and attention-grabbing headline, concise and relevant information about the job and company, and a call to action. It is also important to use eye-catching graphics and to make the postcard visually appealing.

Are there any best practices for sending out recruiting postcards?

Yes, there are a few best practices for sending out recruiting postcards. It is important to have a targeted and updated mailing list, to personalize the postcard with the recipient's name and relevant information, and to include a way for candidates to easily apply, such as a website or email address. It is also recommended to track the response rate and adjust the postcard design and messaging accordingly.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pamperedposey
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies
Views
chefann
  • sjackson
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies
Views
ChefShalon
  • Gina M