• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Is the Come Join Us booklet your key to successful recruiting?

In summary, the "Come Join Us" brochure will be available for download on Consultant's Corner on Thursday, July 26. The brochure will include information on becoming a consultant, as well as tips for customer care.
chefann
Gold Member
There will be a "Guide to using the Come Join Us booklet" available to download on Consultant's Corner on Thursday, July 26.

Hooray!

Yeah! I like a guide of how to use it!

I LOVE this little booklet, so straightforward and informational!

And it is handy and you give them a copy whereas the Closer look binder doesn't have a copy for them to take home

Too cool

Can't wait to order a bunch of copies for people interested.

Anyone using the Come Join Us brochure yet?Yesterday, I was doing some customer care calls, and I called a lady who was an outside order from a show in January! About a minute into the conversation, she said, "Can you send me information on being a consultant?"

I am sending her a packet today, but was thinking of sending her the "Come Join Us" brochure I got at Conference (I also got one in my fall paperwork box.)

I was thinking of sending a personal note, a current catalog, a new season mini-catalog to get her excited about the new season and a copy of the T"urn Your Dreams Into Reality" flyer they gave us at Conference and maybe the Your Life Your Way DVD -- is that too much? I don't want to overload her!

(This is the first time I've ever tried replying to something, so I hope I'm doing this right!)

Personally I think the "Come join us" is more of a brochure for them to have in their hands if you are doing a phone interview or bring with you on a one on one interview - It is a replacement for the Closer Look Album

Some people are very visual and need to see pictures. I think it's great, something we can give them to ponder.

I love it - I think it great! I'll definitely have it out at shows for guests to pass around or flip thru.

how do you use this? i would like to start doing interviews (if i knew how) .. thanks!

I think the guide will take a littl practice because I am still not sure about the questions to ask but it worked pretty good when I used it today - I wil follow up with this recruit potential on Thursday

1. What is the "Come Join Us Booklet"?

The "Come Join Us Booklet" is a recruiting tool created by Pampered Chef to help consultants grow and expand their businesses. It includes information on the company, the products, and the opportunity to become a consultant.

2. How can I obtain a "Come Join Us Booklet"?

You can obtain a "Come Join Us Booklet" by contacting your Pampered Chef consultant or by visiting the Pampered Chef website. You can also request a booklet from the company directly.

3. Is the "Come Join Us Booklet" only for new consultants?

No, the "Come Join Us Booklet" is a useful tool for both new and existing consultants. It can be used to share information and recruit new team members, as well as to refresh and update current consultants on the latest products and opportunities.

4. Can I customize the "Come Join Us Booklet" for my own business?

Yes, you can customize the "Come Join Us Booklet" to fit your business and personal brand. You can add your contact information, photos, and personal messages to make it more personal and engaging for potential recruits.

5. How can I use the "Come Join Us Booklet" to grow my business?

The "Come Join Us Booklet" can be a valuable tool in growing your business. You can use it to share information about the company and products with potential recruits, as well as to showcase the benefits of becoming a consultant. It can also be a great conversation starter at parties and events to generate interest and potential leads.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Jolie_Paradoxe
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Jolie_Paradoxe
  • Jolie_Paradoxe
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • naekelsey