• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Recruit Lead: How to Help a New Pampered Chef Consultant Get Started

In summary, Recruit Lead is a software platform that streamlines the recruiting process and helps companies find top talent faster by using advanced algorithms and artificial intelligence. It also offers tools for tracking applicants, scheduling interviews, and managing the hiring process. The benefits of using Recruit Lead include saving time and money, accessing a larger pool of potential candidates, and improving the quality of hires through data-driven techniques. It is suitable for all types of businesses and has customizable pricing options based on the size and needs of each company.
kisrae
Gold Member
I have a guest who wanted to know everything there is to know about Pampered Chef befor she signs. she doen't know our product and doesn't have many connections yet.

My question is what do I offer her for help? She wants product info,company police and background, how to hold show and much more then I can mention.

I have invited her to come to a show with me and to help her with her first couple of shows. I'm just worried that she wants me to have all the info for her and I'm still getting the hang of it.

What would you all do?
Help:confused:

Give her a copy of the catalog and the link to the main PC site. Loan her your policy/procedure/recipe for success book for a couple days, and ask your director if she will answe questions. I wanted to know everything before signing to be sure I was comfortable doing this.

Give her the flyers that PC provides us as well as a catalog and the DVD if you have it. If not, call your director and ask her for one to give her. Ask her what she is looking for so you can know what to look for.

Tell her that you are fairly new and still learning and ask if it is okay for your director to contact her to answer her concerns.

I wanted to know everything too so I understand where she is coming from. I would NOT give her your business guide to read through. You certainly could take it with you to a meeting with her but I would not leave it with her. JMHO.

What is Recruit Lead?

Recruit Lead is a software platform designed to help companies streamline their recruiting process and find top talent faster.

How does Recruit Lead work?

Recruit Lead uses advanced algorithms and artificial intelligence to match job postings with qualified candidates. It also provides tools for tracking applicants, scheduling interviews, and managing the hiring process.

What are the benefits of using Recruit Lead?

Recruit Lead can save companies time and money by automating the recruiting process and providing access to a larger pool of potential candidates. It also helps to improve the quality of hires by using data-driven techniques to find the best fit for each position.

Is Recruit Lead suitable for all types of businesses?

Yes, Recruit Lead is designed to work for businesses of all sizes and industries. It can be customized to fit the specific needs and hiring processes of each company.

How much does Recruit Lead cost?

Pricing for Recruit Lead varies based on the size of the company and the features selected. There are different pricing tiers available to accommodate businesses of all sizes. Contact us for a personalized quote.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Sheila
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies
Views
DebPC
  • Nfldfran
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies