• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Fall Kit Contents - Where Is It Listed.

In summary, the Fall Kit includes a Fall/Winter 2021 Catalog, a mini catalog, a recipe card set, a host bonus flyer, a guest offer flyer, a consultant order form, and a consultant flyer. It can be found on the product page of the website under the "What's In The Box" section. The Fall Kit also includes a new product, the Fall/Winter 2021 Catalog, which showcases new and seasonal products. The Fall Kit is not available for individual purchase and is only available as a complimentary item for consultants who meet sales requirements. It is only available in the United States, Canada, and Germany.
Cindycooks
Silver Member
I have a recruit signing up the first week in August.

Will she get all fall paperwork or half and half? She does plan on a couple August shows. I know I saw this posted someplace. Thanks!

It was either in the special edition CN (on CC), or in a previous edition of Weekly Bites.

When I joined last year I am pretty sure I got complete paperwork for both s/s06 and fall06

I joined on the 17th of August I think and got both kinds of paperwork.

Hey Jennifer! Okay but do you get 2 sets of catalogs???? Meaning 50 of each?

Yes, you do - actually, I got 3 sets (1 S/S, 2 F/W), which I didn't realize until I emailed HO and pitched a fit that I didn't get very many catalogs. Ooops.And hi, Cindy! :) I miss you!

1. What items are included in the Fall Kit?

The Fall Kit includes the following items: a Fall/Winter 2021 Catalog, a mini catalog, a recipe card set, a host bonus flyer, a guest offer flyer, a consultant order form, and a consultant flyer.

2. How can I find out what is included in the Fall Kit?

You can find a complete list of contents for the Fall Kit in the "What's In The Box" section on the product page on our website.

3. Are there any new products included in the Fall Kit?

Yes, the Fall Kit includes a brand new product, the Fall/Winter 2021 Catalog. It showcases all of our new and seasonal products for the upcoming months.

4. Can I purchase the Fall Kit separately?

No, the Fall Kit is only available as a complimentary item for consultants who meet certain sales requirements. It cannot be purchased separately.

5. Is the Fall Kit available in all countries where Pampered Chef operates?

The Fall Kit is only available in the United States, Canada, and Germany. It is not available in other countries where Pampered Chef operates.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• cincychef
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
ktraceyk
  • legacypc46
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
chefann
  • kam