• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Help!! Single, Retired Male, Wants to Join????

In summary, let the retired, single gentleman know that you're there to help him, that this is a business, and that there is a market of potential clients out there for him. Include a picture and bio of KG, let him know that you have a hard time reaching men, and mention that one of your team members is a qualified consultant with his second show.
newbietoPC
I just got a phone call from a retired, single gentleman and he is familiar with the Pampered Chef but doesn't know anything about the business part of it. I am going over there tonight to give him some information about PC with a book and a letter, but what else would be helpful in this situation!! How do I make him feel that this isn't just for woman??? What else can I include in my packet??

:confused:

The Your Life Your Way DVD and if you don't have one, be sure to show him DM in the current catalog as the highest seller!

newbietoPC said:
I just got a phone call from a retired, single gentleman and he is familiar with the Pampered Chef but doesn't know anything about the business part of it. I am going over there tonight to give him some information about PC with a book and a letter, but what else would be helpful in this situation!! How do I make him feel that this isn't just for woman??? What else can I include in my packet??
:confused:

A picture and bio of KG??? :D

Seriously, I know of quite a few male consultants like KG. Men like to cook as much as women sometimes.

Let him know he can reach a whole market of guys that you have a hard time reaching because women invite women.

3 men just crossed stage during wave 3 as new Directors - One ws even wearing a kilt

It's not just for women!

A kilt? Hmmmmmm

Yes, he did...he knows how to get you to remember him!

Ginny

I added a guy to my team in May ~ he's doing WONDERFUL!!! The ladies LOVE to buy from him! Qualified consultant with his 2nd show...I wish I had more males on my team!

Ginny

thank you so much for all the input! Wish me luck!

So, how'd it go?

--Jenny L

I can't wait to hear too!

We had a "senior citizen" (I wont say old) man to join our team a couple years ago. Blesshisheart, he was so sweet and he just wanted something to do. He was 67. He got the kit and his daughter-in-law came to shows with him and helped him out but he did the demos. He got bookings! He was a widower and the old ladies loved him!!! He would *wink* and say "why do you think I'm doing this!!!". He even did a few shows at the assisted living facility in the kitchen and did well!

He has since stepped down but we loved having him on our team and I miss him at meetings! He was a character!

What are the benefits of joining Pampered Chef as a single, retired male?

As a single, retired male, joining Pampered Chef can provide you with a fun and social way to stay active. You can also earn extra income and receive discounts on high-quality kitchen products.

What is the process for joining as a single, retired male?

The process for joining as a single, retired male is the same as for anyone else. You can sign up online or through a Pampered Chef consultant. Once you join, you will have access to training and support to help you get started.

Will I be able to keep up with the requirements as a single, retired male?

Yes, Pampered Chef offers flexibility for its consultants, including single, retired males. You can set your own schedule and choose how much time and effort you want to put into your business. Plus, you can always reach out to your team for support and guidance.

What kind of support and resources are available for single, retired male consultants?

Pampered Chef provides a wide range of support and resources for its consultants, including training materials, online courses, and a community of other consultants and mentors. You will also have access to a personalized website and marketing materials to help you grow your business.

Are there any specific challenges or opportunities for single, retired male consultants?

As a single, retired male consultant, you may have a unique perspective and customer base. This can present exciting opportunities to reach new audiences and share your passion for cooking with others. Additionally, Pampered Chef is committed to diversity and inclusivity and welcomes individuals of all backgrounds to join as consultants.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• cincychef
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
cookingwithlove
  • mrssyvo
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
love2cook05
  • jenniann