• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Unlock the Magic of Conference: A Future Director's Exciting Journey

In summary, Lisa had a great experience at conference and was able to make some strong contacts that she plans to follow up with.
OhmyDLM
Silver Member
Well this is cool... I just had a phone call from a very excited team member that wanted to share with me the "magic of conference" that she has been experiencing.

She is a Future Director on my team who has been striving for the last year and a half to become a Director. She works really hard but things just havn't fallen into place yet for her.

Well she told me that while conference she got excited and made a few recruiting phone calls and set up two interivews for when she came home. Also, she had a show last night and this morning and met 3 more people who she set interviews up with. She's had leads before but she feels these 5 are very strong and are different from the rest. She thinks that she could potentially have 5 new team members signed within the next upcoming weeks! ISN'T THAT AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I may have a new Director on my team, YAY!

Anyone else experiencing the "Magic of Conference"??? :)

Darcy that is awesome. KEEP her inspired...

AWESOME FOR HER! Congrats!

Wow!! That is awesome!!!

AWESOME!!! Good for her and You!!!

I've had the same experience!! I've had 5 inquiries since I"ve been home and I plan on getting them to SIGN!! I'll let you know!!!!:D

3 of them are HO Leads!! Yay!!!:D

That is great! CONGRATS!!
I kind of have the same "Magic"....I have left my home 3 days this week and found 3 strong recruit leads...it's AWESOME!

My magic is with my team! While they were not able to attend conference, they felt the excitement of it at our cluster meeting. Those who attended really took 3-2-1 to heart after hearing everything else from conference. The next day they were all on the phones securing shows for this month and August. I am so incredibly proud of them!

Lisa

What is "Unlock the Magic of Conference: A Future Director's Exciting Journey"?

"Unlock the Magic of Conference" is a training program specifically designed for future directors at Pampered Chef. It provides valuable insights and resources to help you navigate your journey towards becoming a successful director.

When is "Unlock the Magic of Conference" offered?

The program is typically offered at our annual Pampered Chef conference, which takes place in July. However, there may also be additional opportunities to attend throughout the year.

Who is eligible to attend "Unlock the Magic of Conference"?

Any current consultant who has expressed interest in becoming a director is eligible to attend the program. However, space is limited, so be sure to register early!

What topics are covered in "Unlock the Magic of Conference"?

The program covers a variety of topics, including leadership development, effective communication, team building, and goal setting. You will also have the opportunity to network with other future directors and learn from their experiences.

How do I register for "Unlock the Magic of Conference"?

To register for the program, simply log into your Pampered Chef account and look for the "Unlock the Magic of Conference" event under the "Training and Events" tab. Click on the event to register and secure your spot.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• OhmyDLM
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
pamperedlinda
  • OhmyDLM
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
OhmyDLM
  • chef_kimmo