• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What are some unique recruiting game ideas?

In summary, the speaker discusses recruitment activities, including the "ticket game." They also mention the "right-left" game, which is a way to get recruit leads.
Christ Follower
Gold Member
If you have any ideas for recruiting games, other than the "stealing hearts" game or the pass the door prize when someone has a question game, please post asap. TIA!

Anyone? Anyone?

Recruiting Activity: Hot Potato
Now I’m going to give you the opportunity to ask me anything you can think of about what I do – you can ask how often I do shows, what I love about my job, how much I typically make per show, what it takes to get started, anything! I’m going to set my timer for a short amount of time and pass around this item (pick something small like a quikut knife or Season’s Best) and when you get the product ask me a question about my job. When the timer goes off whoever has it gets to keep it!” Set the timer for 2 minutes. Be sure to answer the question briefly and simply. i.e. If someone ask “How many nights a week to do you this?” Answer: “I do _ shows, but what I love about this business is that you’re your own boss and you get to decide how much or how little you work.”

Recruiting Activity: Gift Bag
Use a gift bag as a symbol of how many gifts Pampered Chef brings to consultants.
• Baby Bib that says “IRS deduction” - Would you like to stay home with your baby, and still contribute to the household income? (also mention great expense write-offs)
• Crying Baby Picture: Do you need some time OUT of the house?
• Matchbox Cars: Mini Van & Sportscar: - Maybe make a car payment on a car or the car of your dreams?
• Picture of 2nd Home, Investment Property:
• Wedding Dress Picture: Maybe you have a wedding to pay for (plug registry)
• Photo of PC Friends: I have met so many wonderful friends through Pampered Chef.
• On Track Gift for the incentive trip: explain incentive trips.
• Products Picture: FREE Products !!!- explain how much I have received free.
• Grocery Receipt- You can also write off trying out PC recipes for your family
• Fairy Princess wand - So many wonderful incentives (jewelry, trips, ect) and the wonderful support of the company truly makes me feel like a princess,
• Credit Card, cut it in half, taped it to card stock – Paid off debits?
• $1 Bill - Think how great it would feel to pay cash for Christmas !!!!
• Payday candy bar - Every Payday- I realize how blessed I am to work for myself, doing what I love, and making FULL-TIME pay on PART-TIME hours, and every time I go to work, it's a PARTY!!!!!
• Clock- flexible schedule- you can work as much or little as you want
• College Pennant - Maybe you are looking for ways to pay that tuition bill.
• Do last…a HUGE pair of sunglasses My Future with the Pampered Chef is so bright, I HAVE TO WEAR SHADES !!! Then explain goals and how this bright future could be theirs, along with these other wonderful gifts, if they want I would love to talk with them tonight to let them know how easy it is.

Thanks! The first suggestion I do already but I'll get working on the second one! I appreciate the tip!!!

MandyK said:
Recruiting Activity: Gift Bag
Use a gift bag as a symbol of how many gifts Pampered Chef brings to consultants.

This kind of bag is also called a "Why" bag... as in "Why do I do PC"

I also heard of having a rubber band in your Why Bag ... to show how flexible your PC business is

recruiting ideas..the ticket game seems pretty popular too. Get tickets, like raffle tickets and for every ? related to Consultant's , Director's, show's or whatever topic you wish to do; ask and give the person a ticket. The one with the most tickets after say 60 secs (use some sort of timer) wins.

Simple but seems to be working.

liz

Someone was telling me they put a bra in their "why" bag to demonstrate how "supportive" the PC is!

Any other ideas for the "why" bag?

Has anyone had their "why" bag at a fair or a recuirt interview??? I haven't put mine together yet!!

I've been doing the "Right-Left" game as an opening to every show and having GREAT success getting recruit leads. Almost one or more at each show. I got it from here somewhere... If it's a large group I'll have them pass a season's best twice for right and once for left, whatever works for ya...

Did you ever have one of those days? The boss left a huge pile of work on my desk before he left for vacation. Right away, he is calling to tell me what he left off the pile. I left work at 5:00 and dreamed of going right home to take a bubble bath.

After work, I walked in the house right into a mess. I had to take my little angel back to school right away because he left his report in his locker. Then, right back home to warm up left overs with my right hand, do laundry with my left, as well as empty the dishes left in the dishwasher and check the kids' homework. Then I had to vacuum, give the kids a bath and put them right into bed. Finally, with the little time I had left to myself------collapse!

If this sounds like a day right out of your week, watch what I do tonight to have fun and earn money right and left! Pampered chef may be right up your alley, it was the right decision for me, and it may be the right one for you, too! You don't have to be left in the same rut, week after week-----right?

OhmyDLM said:
I've been doing the "Right-Left" game as an opening to every show and having GREAT success getting recruit leads. Almost one or more at each show. I got it from here somewhere... If it's a large group I'll have them pass a season's best twice for right and once for left, whatever works for ya...

Did you ever have one of those days? The boss left a huge pile of work on my desk before he left for vacation. Right away, he is calling to tell me what he left off the pile. I left work at 5:00 and dreamed of going right home to take a bubble bath.

After work, I walked in the house right into a mess. I had to take my little angel back to school right away because he left his report in his locker. Then, right back home to warm up left overs with my right hand, do laundry with my left, as well as empty the dishes left in the dishwasher and check the kids' homework. Then I had to vacuum, give the kids a bath and put them right into bed. Finally, with the little time I had left to myself------collapse!

If this sounds like a day right out of your week, watch what I do tonight to have fun and earn money right and left! Pampered chef may be right up your alley, it was the right decision for me, and it may be the right one for you, too! You don't have to be left in the same rut, week after week-----right?

CUTE idea!!!! I never thought about trying that at my shows!!!

OhmyDLM said:

Thanks! I'm going to use that at my next show!!

Christ Follower said:
Any other ideas for the "why" bag?

Here's what's in mine:

(I usually preface this with the fact that I started this businss for reasons that a lot of us have: to earn $$ and get free product. These are the reasons WHY I am STILL selling PC!!....many of these are "bonuses" that I never even knew I would be getting!)

Outlandish PURPLE bra- for the support I receive from my Director and at monthly meetings...and the new friends that I have met through PC (both hosts/guests and others that sell)

Small Schoolbus- for the fact that I started this business so I could be home when my (then) 7 and 10 year olds got off of the bus...and now I have a 2 year old and get to stay home with him all of the time!

Accompiament CD- I sing with my church's praise and worship team...when I started PC, I was DEATHLY afraid to speak AND sing in front of people. God has used this as a way to push me out of my comfort zone and really help me to grow!

Luggage tag- my step children go back and forth between OH and FL at least 2 times a year. Since beginning PC, my commissions have paid for EVERY PLANE TICKET.

Candle- My resolution this year was to be a light unto others. I pray that God will use me and my business to help others wherever they need it. Sometimes that's just a fun night out with the girls (that I get to be involved with!) or sometimes they need someone to listen to the bad day that they had. I am introduced to such a variety of people through my business and it's my hope that I really listen to find out what they need!

***If you do a why bag, keep two things in mind:

1. Only use 4-5 items, otherwise it is too much for folks to listen to.

2. Use items that speak to YOUR heart, otherwise it will come off looking fake. Sit down and think of all of the things that you would MISS if you had to leave PC...and then think of a small item that can represent each of those reasons!

Thanks Kelly! Those are great tips!

1. What is the purpose of a "Need Recruiting Game Idea!"?

A "Need Recruiting Game Idea!" is a platform that allows people to share and discuss different game ideas specifically designed for recruiting purposes. These ideas can be used by companies or organizations to attract potential candidates and promote their brand.

2. How can I submit my own game idea?

To submit your own game idea, simply create an account on the "Need Recruiting Game Idea!" platform and click on the "Submit Idea" button. You will be prompted to fill out a form with details about your game idea, such as the objective, mechanics, and potential benefits for recruiting. Once submitted, your idea will be reviewed by our team before being published on the platform.

3. Are there any guidelines for submitting a game idea?

Yes, there are a few guidelines that must be followed when submitting a game idea. The idea should be original and not infringe on any copyrights or trademarks. It should also be suitable for a recruiting environment and should not promote any discriminatory or offensive content. Additionally, the idea should have clear objectives and instructions for playing.

4. Can I browse game ideas without creating an account?

Yes, you can browse game ideas without creating an account. However, you will need to create an account in order to submit your own idea or leave comments and ratings on existing ideas.

5. How can I get feedback on my game idea?

Once your game idea is published on the platform, other users can leave comments and ratings on it. This can provide valuable feedback on your idea and help you improve it. You can also actively engage with other users by commenting on their ideas and exchanging feedback and ideas.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Doraine
  • Bookings, Sales, Shows, Booths etc
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • pamperedpnina
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies
Views
tpchefpattie
  • chefmoseley