• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Need a Quick-Start Box in Indiana

In summary, a Quick-Start Box is a curated collection of Pampered Chef products perfect for beginners or those looking to refresh their kitchen essentials. It can be purchased through a consultant or the website and includes top-selling tools and cookware. The products included may vary, but typically include items such as the Mix N' Chop, Non-Stick Cookware Set, and Quick Cooker. Different options are available based on location and returns or exchanges can be made within 60 days.
chefmelody
I have a recruit who's going to be signing August 1st. She lives in Lafayette, IN, and I live here in KC. She really wants a quick-start box so she can start handing out invitations for her shows early... she wants to start doing shows as soon as she gets her kit.

Is there anyone in the area who could give her a quick-start box? Also, will anyone have a quick-start box with Fall catalogues as well as Spring? Since most of her 90 days will be in the fall, I don't want her to have to buy catalogues her first month.

Still need that box? I can ship it to you tomorrow. It will be cheaper than having to buy it when the QS boxes I have are 'expired'.

I do know that QS boxes are only good until the 23rd... then they start having both SS and FW paperwork in them... It looks like I'll be payin' my director for the 1 I was convinced I could get rid of this season... oh well, I need some paperwork anyways...

OK, so the 23rd is the cutoff date for having both SS and FW paperwork? I really want my new recruit to have both, not just SS catalogues.

How about just sending her some invites so she can get those out and then get her kit ordered on the 23rd.

Ruthie

There are only 56 catalogs in the QSB...hopefully enough to take your recruit through the next 6 weeks.

Chef Mel.....I know my Director has a few extra quick start boxes. She goes to Indy all the time. I'm sure if you could meet her there, she would be happy to let you buy one!Email me if you want her contact info!

1. What is a Quick-Start Box?

A Quick-Start Box is a specially curated collection of Pampered Chef products that are perfect for beginners or those looking to refresh their kitchen essentials. It includes a variety of our top-selling tools and cookware to help you get started on your culinary journey.

2. How do I purchase a Quick-Start Box?

You can purchase a Quick-Start Box through a Pampered Chef consultant in your area or by visiting our website. Simply select the Quick-Start Box option and choose your desired products. You can also customize your box by adding or removing items as needed.

3. What products are included in the Quick-Start Box?

The products included in the Quick-Start Box vary, but typically include our best-selling items such as our Mix N' Chop, Non-Stick Cookware Set, and Quick Cooker. You can view the full list of products included in the box before making a purchase.

4. Are there different Quick-Start Box options available?

Yes, there are different Quick-Start Box options available depending on your location. Each box may contain different products based on availability and customer preferences. You can check with your consultant or on our website to see which options are available in your area.

5. Can I return or exchange items in the Quick-Start Box?

Yes, you can return or exchange items in the Quick-Start Box within 60 days of purchase. However, the entire box must be returned or exchanged as a whole, and any customizations made to the box cannot be returned or exchanged. Please contact your consultant or our customer service team for assistance with returns or exchanges.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• PamperedK
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
PamperedK
  • Sheila
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
sharalam
  • Sheila