• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Ready for the Director's Chair? Recruiting Now!

I am not alone. It seems like more and more people are making this decision. So, I am here to support you as you make this decision!You're not alone! I'm proud of you for making this decision! You will be successful!Good for you for making the decision to go to Leadership!
Chef_2_Four
I am officially going to start recruiting and promote to Director. Well I have to promote to FD first! :p Anyway, I have 2 possible recruits that I have been talking to and I hope that this pan-o-rama will help entice them to sign now!! They are both really interested, hopefully they will sign!!

p.s. i had to tell my director she was right....she kept telling me I would want to be a director some day!

Awesome awesome awesome!!! What a great goal! I wish you all the best.:)

I am with you! I want Directorship also! Good Luck!

HOORAY for you!

I am so excited for you April! I know you will make a GREAT Director!

I was so glad I got to talk with you Monday night. You have an awesome Director and recruiter. I know they will help you promote as soon as you want to!

Hmm...I think walking at Leadership would be great for you! I know when I made the real decision to promote, it happened in five months, so I know it can be done.

I look forward to cheering you on whenever you walk!

Lisa

Thanks Ladies!!

ChefLisa said:
HOORAY for you!

I am so excited for you April! I know you will make a GREAT Director!

I was so glad I got to talk with you Monday night. You have an awesome Director and recruiter. I know they will help you promote as soon as you want to!

Hmm...I think walking at Leadership would be great for you! I know when I made the real decision to promote, it happened in five months, so I know it can be done.

I look forward to cheering you on whenever you walk!

Lisa

Thanks Lisa!! Hopefully I will be going to Leadership!!

Chef_2_Four said:
Thanks Lisa!! Hopefully I will be going to Leadership!!
Ummm..... no. I will be going to Leadership!

You can do it!

Focus on your dream. Make it real and it will happen! (BTW that's the new tagline on my email.)

You can do it April!

LeadershipGood luck!! I have made the same decision. So I guess I will see you in Ohio!!

Congratulations on your decision.I have also made the decision to promote. I am determined to do 8 to 12 shows per week. I believe that making the decision and setting the goal is key. Maybe we can walk together at Leadership!

raebates said:
Congratulations on your decision.

I have also made the decision to promote. I am determined to do 8 to 12 shows per week. I believe that making the decision and setting the goal is key. Maybe we can walk together at Leadership!
Did you mean 8-12 shows per month or do you really want to do 8-12 shows per week??? There are only 7 days in 1 week Rae! :D

Wow, 8 to 12 shows per week. I need your energy Rae.

My goal is to promote to Future Director before Leadership. See you guys in Ohio.

raebates said:

I have also made the decision to promote. I am determined to do 8 to 12 shows per week. I believe that making the decision and setting the goal is key. Maybe we can walk together at Leadership!

Rae,
I sure hope you mean "per MONTH"!!! lol :D

I mean, I already thought you were awesome, but really!!! :rolleyes:

Paula

That Rae...She's a real go getter!

Congrats and Good Luck on your Goal!! You CAN do it!!

Phew, Rae! You will be the next Executive Director with 8 to 12 shows / week!

krzymomof4 said:
That Rae...She's a real go getter!

Or over-achiever... whatever!

I have been a consultant for 6 years and recruited 2 "hobby" consultants this past year. I have been a "hobby" consultant since I started. However, I have decided to work this more as a business and not a hobby. I want to grow my business...I would love to go on that cruise. I came home from NC and told my family "we have to get busy". My kids all said "not happening mom, there is no way you can do that". And my husband said "you guys sure are Job's comforter"...which means he is all for it. So, I have a long way to go, but I am going to DREAM BIG and shoot for the moon. I have already made the decision to go to Leadership in January. I worked as a waitress today at our restaurant because we were short handed. I made 80.00 to put in my trip jar. This is how I went to NC. If I want to go on a trip without taking the entire family...and doing what they want...then I have to raise as much money as possible.

I also made the same decision for myself...... I need to do this for myself!!! And if I want to be successful then I need to 8-12 shows a month!!!

raebates said:

Um do you mean a month???? cause last time I checked their are only 7 days in a week.. are you determined to make executive director????

By golly, I'm planning to work my business morning, noon, and night! ;)

Of course I meant month, not week. That's what I get for posting late. (I know it wasn't late to you night owls, but it was obviously waaaay too late for me to be typing.)

If you have the chance to participate in the Step Up to Director training, do it. It made all the difference for me.

I 'hated' the idea of recruiting....but I am 100% comfortable with sharing the business.

Our small group ended up bonding so much, we still get together every week. We talk about FD and Director stuff....and eat german pastries....but can you blame us?

leggy

What is "Ready for the Director's Chair? Recruiting Now!"?

"Ready for the Director's Chair? Recruiting Now!" is a special program offered by Pampered Chef for individuals who are interested in becoming a Director with the company. It provides training, support, and resources to help you achieve success as a Director.

Who can participate in "Ready for the Director's Chair? Recruiting Now!"?

"Ready for the Director's Chair? Recruiting Now!" is open to all Pampered Chef consultants who have reached the Senior Consultant level or above and have a desire to become a Director. If you meet these requirements, you are eligible to join the program.

What are the benefits of participating in "Ready for the Director's Chair? Recruiting Now!"?

By joining "Ready for the Director's Chair? Recruiting Now!", you will receive personalized coaching and training from experienced Directors, access to exclusive resources and tools, and the opportunity to attend special events and workshops. This program will help you reach your goals and achieve success as a Director with Pampered Chef.

How long does the "Ready for the Director's Chair? Recruiting Now!" program last?

The program typically lasts for 12 weeks, but the exact timeline may vary depending on your individual progress and goals. During this time, you will receive ongoing support and guidance from your mentor and the Pampered Chef community.

How do I sign up for "Ready for the Director's Chair? Recruiting Now!"?

If you are interested in joining the program, you can reach out to your mentor or contact Pampered Chef's support team for more information. They will guide you through the application process and provide you with all the necessary details to get started.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• beepampered
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
mscharf
  • Sheila
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Jolie_Paradoxe
  • jkinak