• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Excited for Potential Recruits: Any Advice?

S
sfdavis918
I have a potential recruit coming over this evening to look at the products and just basically talk about having your own business. She called me this morning and I thought for sure she was going to cancel. Nope! She was talking to someone at her work about it and she was really interested. So she gave her the opportunity info I gave her. Now the second gal wants to come too!!!! I said sure, the more the merrier!!:p

Now, I need to get busy cleaning up the house! I think that I will listen to my recruiting cd's while I'm doing it.

Does anyone have any other advice/ideas on what to do/say while they are here? I will show them all the products that come in the new consultant kit, and definitely show them new stuff from conference. I don't want to throw up on them, but I really want to make this happen! Oh, I definitely will be sitting back and listening too, and asking lots of questions!

Really? No advice?:p

Hi there! Congratulations on having not one, but two potential recruits interested in your business! That's great news! My advice would be to make sure you have a clear understanding of what their goals and motivations are for wanting to join the business. Ask them questions about what they hope to achieve and how they see themselves fitting into the company. This will not only help you understand their perspective, but also give you an opportunity to tailor your presentation to their specific interests and needs. Also, don't forget to share your own personal success story and why you love being a Pampered Chef consultant. This will show your passion and enthusiasm for the business and can be very inspiring for potential recruits. And definitely don't be afraid to ask for their commitment to join the team! Sometimes people just need a little push to take that leap of faith. Lastly, have fun and enjoy the opportunity to share your love for the products and business with others. Good luck and let us know how it goes!

1. What should I do to prepare for a potential recruit coming over?

To prepare for a potential recruit coming over, it's important to clean and declutter your house to make a good first impression. You can also listen to recruiting CDs or watch training videos to refresh your knowledge and confidence in the business. Be sure to have all the necessary information and materials on hand to share with your potential recruit.

2. How can I make the most out of the meeting with my potential recruit?

During the meeting, make sure to listen to your potential recruit's interests and concerns and address them accordingly. Show them the products and explain the benefits and features. Share your own personal success story and the opportunities for growth and income with the business. Be genuine and enthusiastic in your approach.

3. What should I do if my potential recruit brings a friend or family member along?

If your potential recruit brings someone else along, make sure to include them in the conversation and address any questions or concerns they may have. This can also be a great opportunity to showcase the team and community aspect of the business. Remember to stay focused on the individual and their needs and interests, even with the added presence of another person.

4. How can I avoid overwhelming my potential recruit with too much information?

It's important to strike a balance between sharing enough information to pique interest and overwhelming your potential recruit with too much information. Focus on the key benefits and highlights of the business and products, and save more detailed information for follow-up conversations. Allow your potential recruit to ask questions and guide the conversation.

5. What can I do to ensure a successful outcome with my potential recruit?

To ensure a successful outcome with your potential recruit, be honest, genuine, and transparent in your communication. Avoid pressuring them or making unrealistic promises. Instead, focus on building a relationship and addressing their specific needs and concerns. Follow up with them after the meeting and continue to provide support and guidance as they make their decision.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• babywings76
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
winklermom
  • babywings76
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
EmilyStraw
  • KarenMarie