• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Top 100 Recruiters: How Many Do We Need to Win?

S
sfdavis918
So how many recruits do you think we will need to have to make the Top 100? I would love to win that basket!!!

I dunno. Even if it's like 6 or 7 with a 100 way tie it'll be broken by sales so recruit with high show totals!

I know!! I want this SOOO Bad!!:D

Shoot for the Stars!

Between 80 and 90 people reached TPC in recruiting this year. That means between 80 and 90 people recruited 15 or more in the TPC year. Therefore, I think 10 is the magic number. It could be less, but I think that is the number for which to shoot to earn this amazing incentive.

Lisa

1. How does being in the Top 100 recruiters benefit us?

Being in the Top 100 recruiters can bring recognition and prestige to our company. It can also attract top talent and increase our chances of success in the industry.

2. How are the Top 100 recruiters selected?

The Top 100 recruiters are usually selected based on their performance and achievements in recruiting, such as number of successful hires, retention rates, and industry recognition.

3. Is there a specific number of recruits we need to have in order to make the Top 100?

There is no specific number of recruits required to make the Top 100. It ultimately depends on the competition and the performance of other recruiters in the industry. However, having a high number of successful hires can increase our chances.

4. How can we improve our chances of making the Top 100 recruiters?

To improve our chances of making the Top 100 recruiters, we can focus on building strong relationships with candidates, providing excellent recruitment services, and continuously improving our recruitment strategies. Additionally, participating in industry events and receiving positive feedback from clients can also help.

5. Can we still win the basket if we don't make the Top 100 recruiters?

Unfortunately, winning the basket is usually reserved for those who make the Top 100 recruiters list. However, we should still strive to improve our recruitment efforts and aim to make the list in the future. Plus, the experience and knowledge gained in the process can be valuable for our company's growth.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• sfdavis918
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies
Views
Addie4TLC
  • Kelly8
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies
Views
pcjenr
  • Mari W