• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Signing My First Consultant Tomorrow: Are You Ready to Join My Team?

In summary, Carolyn and Mary congratulated Sue on her upcoming 1st consultant and Sue said she is excited to sign the contract tomorrow. Sue also spoke with a hot lead and her friend, who thinks that pc would be a good fit for the lead's friend. Sue is following up with the lead later this week.
SusanBP0129
I am so excited!!
I am signing my 1st consultant tomorrow!!! I am so excited I could puke. LOL
It's 11:15 by me and I should be asleep, but I am too wired!!!!
:D Just had to share!!!:D

WHOHOO!!!!! Congratulations!

I worked on a recruit lead last night, but she just isn't ready...she has the information though and I'll check in again in a few weeks...

I spoke with a hot lead as well, who didn't get a chance to look over the info while I was gone, her husband was sick. However I spoke with her friend, who thinks pc would be perfect for her, and told her that she should mention it to her friend, as sometimes it really helps to know your friends are behind you and believe in you. I am following up with her later this week (when I have my voice back!)

and Congratulations Sue!!!! How exciting!!!

GourmetGirl said:
I spoke with a hot lead as well, who didn't get a chance to look over the info while I was gone, her husband was sick. However I spoke with her friend, who thinks pc would be perfect for her, and told her that she should mention it to her friend, as sometimes it really helps to know your friends are behind you and believe in you. I am following up with her later this week (when I have my voice back!)

AWESOME!!! Good luck!:D

GourmetGirl said:
and Congratulations Sue!!!! How exciting!!!

Thanks! :D

right back atchya! PC better watch out as all the CSers are going to being workin' up a storm now that we're back and feeding off each other's conference highs!

congrats sue!!

***Note to self - keep butt in gear and get recruits by Leadership***

So true!! I love it!!
My goal is FD by December, so I need you guys to hold me accountable!!

Way to go Sue!

dannyzmom said:
congrats sue!!

Thanks Carolyn!
(hijack alert: Are you still coming to USR in July? Would love to meet upfor coffee....or wine...LOL)

Congratulations! I'm excited for you, and hearing about others recruiting, it makes me believe I can recruit, too.

JAE said:
Congratulations! I'm excited for you, and hearing about others recruiting, it makes me believe I can recruit, too.

I hear ya! I have been selling for a year and this is my FIRST recruit!! I just decided: It's time!!! You can do it too!!

Woo hoo!!! Way to go!!!!!:D

Congratulations!!! Good for your! Now lend me some of that good mojo.

ChefJeniLobdell said:
Congratulations!!! Good for your! Now lend me some of that good mojo.

It's not good mojo, it is the WILL and motivation to do it!

The only thing holding you back is you.

Think of all the people crossing the stage at NC. What made them different? Just the motivation and confidence in what they were offering. Think of how much you love PC and offer them that. They will fall in love with the company if it is for them.

Your right. It was so inspiring watching everyone walk across stage at NC. My goal is to be a future director by January too. Hope to meet you there!

Congratulations! Keep us posted!

Congrats!!! My goal is to be FD by leadership too!!!! I am one away I have some leads that I need to check back in with!!!

Christ Follower said:
Me too!!!!!

May be we need to start a new thread about holding each other accountable in their leadership goals??

That wouldn't be a bad idea! That way we wouldn't have to hijak someone elses thread!

Christ Follower said:
That wouldn't be a bad idea! That way we wouldn't have to hijak someone elses thread!

LOL very true!!!! the question is who is going to start it??? :D

Way to go SUSAN!!! See you in Cincinnati!!

1. What products should I purchase as a new consultant?

As a new consultant, it is recommended to start with our top-selling products such as the Quick Cooker, Deluxe Cooking Blender, and our classic Stoneware collection. These products are versatile and popular among customers, making them great tools for your first parties.

2. How do I book my first party?

There are a few ways to book your first party as a consultant. You can reach out to friends and family, host a launch party at your own home, or partner with a local business to host a party. It's also important to utilize social media and our online booking tool to reach a wider audience for potential parties.

3. What support will I receive as a new consultant?

As a new consultant, you will have access to our online training resources, including videos, webinars, and documents to help you learn about our products and business. You will also have a mentor who can provide guidance and support as you start your Pampered Chef journey.

4. How do I earn commissions as a consultant?

You can earn commissions by selling products through parties, your personal website, and through our fundraising program. You can also earn bonuses by building a team and helping them succeed in their business. Our compensation plan is designed to reward you for your hard work and dedication.

5. Can I still be a consultant if I have a full-time job?

Yes, you can absolutely be a consultant while having a full-time job. Many of our consultants have successful businesses while also balancing other responsibilities. You can choose your own schedule and work as much or as little as you'd like. We also offer flexible party options, including virtual parties, to accommodate your busy schedule.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ChefBeckyD
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
christinaspc
  • suzipooh
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
suzipooh
  • heather223