• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Kit and Season Changeover: Shipping and Catalog Updates for HO Members

In summary, there was information in the last Weekly Bites from May about the new fall selling season and delivery dates for fall paperwork and samples. The fall paperwork will be available for ordering on July 24 and will be shipped to consultants by August 1. The cutoff date for ordering spring/summer paperwork is August 14, and orders placed after August 15 will contain new fall paperwork. The fall paperwork will include updated materials such as catalogs, recipe cards, and training materials. As for submitting the supply booster order in August, it should come with fall paperwork if submitted after August 15. The specific date for when the kits will switch to the new catalogs may have been mentioned in the July newsletter.
legacypc46
Gold Member
I'm pretty sure I saw this in an email from HO, but now can't find it.

When will the kit start shipping with the new fall catalogs?

Also, if someone signs this week (and receives the current catalogs), can I assume that when they submit their supply booster in August it will come with fall catalogs and paperwork?

Thanks
leggy :)

There was information in the last Weekly Bites from May. Here's from the May 29 WB:It's not too early to begin thinking about the new fall selling season! To help you plan, here are delivery dates for fall paperwork and samples: * Fall paperwork packages and sample products will ship to arrive to National Executive Directors, Senior Executive Directors and Executive Directors by July 19 and to all other Directors by July 28. Paperwork packages will ship to arrive to Consultants by August 1. * You can begin ordering fall paperwork on July 24. * Spring/summer paperwork will be available to order until August 14. Remember to order just enough to last through August. * Paperwork/supply orders filled on or after August 15 will contain new fall paperwork, which you can begin using Sept. 1. The following paperwork pieces will be updated for the fall season. Keep this in mind when placing your final spring supply orders:
-Catalog
-Cooking Show Planning Guide
-Fundraiser Flyer
-Gift Certificate order forms
-Itemized Sales Receipt
-Mini Catalog
-Opportunity Brochure
-PamperedPartner® Sales Receipt
-Rewards Booklet
-Show Benefits Flyer
-Show Order Form
- New Consultant Rewards Brochure
-Theme Show Materials: * Postcard Invitations
* Appetizers Theme Show Recipe Card
* Desserts Theme Show Recipe Card
* Main Dishes Theme Show Recipe Card
* Display Folder
* Training Materials-Write-in Sales Receipt
-Wedding Shower Planners

And to answer your question about submitting the booster order in Aug.- if they submit it after Aug 15, it should come with Fall paperwork, as that's the cutoff date for spring orders.

thanks ann....I could have sworn I saw something that specifically addressed when the kits would switch to the new catalogs. Does that ring a bell with you?

Kinda-- was it in the July newsletter? I didn't see anything in the more recent Weekly Bytes.

1. What is a Kit and Season Changeover?

A Kit and Season Changeover refers to the process of transitioning from one product line (or "season") to another in the Pampered Chef catalog. This includes updating the products, recipes, and marketing materials to reflect the new season.

2. When does the Kit and Season Changeover happen?

The Kit and Season Changeover typically happens twice a year, in January and July, to coincide with the release of the new Pampered Chef catalogs. However, it can also happen at other times throughout the year if there are major product releases or changes.

3. How does the Kit and Season Changeover affect customers?

During the Kit and Season Changeover, some products may be discontinued and new products may be introduced. This may affect the availability of certain items and promotions. Customers should keep an eye out for new products and specials during this time.

4. Can I still order products from the previous season?

While some products may be discontinued during the Kit and Season Changeover, you may still be able to order them while supplies last. However, it's always best to check the current catalog or with your Pampered Chef consultant for availability.

5. How can I stay updated on the Kit and Season Changeover?

Pampered Chef consultants will often send out emails or post on social media to keep customers informed about the Kit and Season Changeover. You can also check the Pampered Chef website or contact your consultant directly for the most up-to-date information.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• cincychef
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
ktraceyk
  • finley1991
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
tpchefpattie
  • chefann