• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Boosting Business: My Success at a Small Show with 3 Strong Recruit Leads

In summary, a small show in terms of boosting business refers to a smaller trade show or expo with fewer attendees, or a show with a specific niche or target audience. To successfully boost business at a small show, it is important to have a visually appealing booth, offer interactive product demonstrations, provide special discounts, and network with other vendors and attendees. At the small show, the speaker attracted strong recruit leads by actively engaging with attendees and offering exclusive incentives. Networking played a crucial role in their success, allowing them to expand their reach and form potential partnerships. Follow-up is also crucial in maintaining the success of a business after a small show, as it allows for nurturing leads and building relationships with potential customers or recruits.
kisrae
Gold Member
I just got back from a show that is not really big sales but I have 3 recruit leads. Two that are really stonge. One has already booked a show for the show credit and the other I have a meeting with when I get back from Chicago.

That's awesome! Well I'm doing a little happy dance because I just hosted a show for some free candles and the consultant wants to book a PC show for me in September!

Way to go Ida! You too Ellen! I'm dancing with you!:)

Wah-H00!!Way to go ladies ~ keep up the good work & stay in touch with those leads.

1. How do you define a "small show" in terms of boosting business?

A small show in terms of boosting business refers to a trade show, expo or similar event with a smaller number of attendees compared to larger events. This could also refer to a smaller venue or a show with a specific niche or target audience.

2. Can you provide some tips for successfully boosting business at a small show?

Some tips for successfully boosting business at a small show include having a visually appealing booth, offering interactive product demonstrations, providing special show discounts or promotions, and networking with other vendors and attendees.

3. How did you attract strong recruit leads at the small show?

At the small show, I attracted strong recruit leads by actively engaging with attendees and showcasing the benefits of joining the Pampered Chef team. I also offered exclusive incentives for signing up at the show, such as a discounted starter kit or a bonus product.

4. What role did networking play in your success at the small show?

Networking played a crucial role in my success at the small show. By connecting with other vendors and attendees, I was able to expand my reach and promote my business to a wider audience. This also helped me to form potential partnerships and collaborations for future events.

5. How important is follow-up after the small show in maintaining the success of your business?

Follow-up is extremely important in maintaining the success of your business after a small show. It allows you to nurture leads, build relationships, and potentially convert them into customers or recruits. It also shows professionalism and a commitment to providing excellent customer service.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pamperedbecky
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
baychef
  • CoidgigBese
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
ChefBeckyD
  • amy07