• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Maximizing Kit Credits: What You Need to Know

P
priscilla
This may have been mentioned before, but I think it bears repeating. I learned at a workshop the host has up to 6 months to redeem a kit credit. If she decides to not become a consultant, she can order more product by calling home office and telling them.

By the rumbles in my workshop not a lot of people knew this. I called HO when I got home, and it was verified.

Robin
Back from Wave 1 and PUMPED! :D

I had no idea. Thanks for the info!

I didn't know. I haven't had anyone use kit credit. Thanks.

1. What is a kit credit and how does it work?

A kit credit is a form of payment that can be used towards purchasing a starter kit for a direct sales company. It can typically be earned by hosting a party or event for the company, and the amount of the credit varies depending on the company's policies. The credit can be applied towards the cost of a starter kit, which includes products and materials to help get a new consultant started in the business.

2. How long do I have to redeem a kit credit?

In most cases, a kit credit must be redeemed within a certain timeframe, usually within 6 months from the date it was earned. This allows the host to have time to consider becoming a consultant and using the credit towards their starter kit. After the redemption period expires, the credit may no longer be valid.

3. Can I use a kit credit if I decide not to become a consultant?

Yes, even if a host decides not to become a consultant, they can still use their kit credit towards purchasing products from the company. This can be done by calling the company's home office and informing them of the decision to use the credit for product orders instead.

4. Will my kit credit be applied automatically towards my starter kit purchase?

No, in most cases, the host will need to inform the company that they have a kit credit to use towards their starter kit purchase. This can typically be done by contacting the consultant or the company's home office and providing the necessary information.

5. Are there any restrictions on what I can use my kit credit for?

In most cases, a kit credit can only be used towards the purchase of a starter kit or product orders from the company. Some companies may have specific guidelines or limitations on how the credit can be used, so it's important to check with the company for more information.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Nanisu
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Nanisu
  • Fluffy215
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
janetupnorth
  • pampchefsarah