• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Need Help With a Potential New Consultant

S
sfdavis918
So I had a potential recruit that was really interested in the biz. She scheduled a show on August 10th and was going to sign then. I got a phone call from her today and she just got a job offer and her hours will change to Tuesday - Saturday from 2:30 to 10:30. She still seems very interested but was wondering if it was still possible to run a business that way. I told her I have done some Sunday brunch shows and Monday nights are always good too. I didn't think of it when I was on the phone with her but I will talk up the catalog show route too.

Does any one have any advice as to what else I can say to her? She's a really great person and lots of fun and seems outgoing that I think she could really do good with this, so I do want to encourage her to try.

Thanks!

Anything is possible! If she is really interested, I wouldn't throw any red flags up -- she may already have figured out a way to make it work for her.

Is hse seems on the fence -- explain to her she picks the days/times she wants to work and only offers those. I know a lot of consultants who just do weekday evenings and have a great business.

Her life, her wayIf she wants to offer only Sunday and Monday shows, she certainly can still make this business work for her. She merely offers only those days to her hosts; they will choose from them. If they ask for another day, she says "These are the days I work. Will one of them work for you?"

It does work.

Robin

Don't forget saturday mornings.I do lots of Saturday brunch shows. Schedule them early so she still has time to get to work. (10:00 maybe?)

How about the new ham and cheese and egg thingy that is in the fall '07 season's best? She could even bring it premade to shave time off the show.

The bottom line is, anything is possible if she wants it bad enough.

Rachel

Her business so she can set her work hours.

I think a lot of stay at home moms during the school year will be happy to do shows and go to them while the kids are at school. 10 or 10:30 AM sounds good to me. That's a long work day for her, but she doesn't have to do it more than once a week if she doesn't want to.

1. Can I still run a successful business with a busy work schedule?

Yes, it is possible to run a successful business with a busy work schedule. Many entrepreneurs have successfully managed their business while also juggling a full-time job. With effective time management and planning, it is possible to balance both commitments.

2. What are some alternative options for hosting shows if my schedule does not allow for traditional weekday evenings?

There are many alternative options for hosting shows, such as Sunday brunch shows, Monday nights, and catalog shows. You can also consider hosting virtual shows or offering online ordering options for your customers. These options can be just as effective in generating sales and building your business.

3. How can I make the most of my limited time and still be successful as a consultant?

Prioritizing and time management are key to success as a consultant with a busy schedule. Focus on the most important tasks and delegate or outsource tasks that you may not have time for. Utilize technology to streamline your business and stay organized.

4. How can I stay motivated and committed to my business while juggling a job and other responsibilities?

It is important to remember your why and the reasons why you started your business. Set realistic goals and create a schedule that works for you. Also, surround yourself with a supportive network of fellow consultants who can provide encouragement and accountability.

5. Is it possible to be successful as a consultant without hosting traditional in-person shows?

Yes, it is possible to be successful as a consultant without hosting traditional in-person shows. As mentioned before, there are alternative options such as virtual shows and online ordering. You can also utilize social media and other digital marketing strategies to reach a wider audience and generate sales.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• cookingwithlove
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
finley1991
  • esavvymom
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
pchockeymom
  • babywings76