• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What Do You Get From a Recruit?

In summary, when you recruit consultants for your business, you have the opportunity to earn additional income and bonuses. Recruiting your first consultant allows you to become a Future Director and earn 1% extra on your sales and your recruit's sales, as long as you submit a minimum of $1250 in sales each month. Recruiting 5 qualified and active consultants will promote you to Director, where you can earn an additional 3% on your own commissions and your downline's commissions. Other benefits include monthly production bonuses, free products, and incentive trips. You also receive 25 free catalogs for each recruit until you promote to Director, and 250 PC$ when you do promote. However, the PC$ amount may vary depending on
2crazyboys
Do you get a percentage of their sales? How does it work and what is the benefit of recruiting?

When you recruit your first consultant, you get really excited! :) That's about it, though. You get the experience of training someone and hopefully helping them get their business off the ground.

When you recruit your second consultant, you automatically become a Future Director (as long as your 1st recruit is still active) and you then start earning more money - 1% extra on your own sales and 1% on your recruit's sales. You have to submit a minimum of $1250 a month to get this, though. You can earn incentive trips with fewer points and can now go to Leadership Summit and take FD tele-classes.

When you have recruited 5 consultants who are all qualified (4 shows or at least $1250 in sales) and active at the same time (I've recruited 5 in my career, but have only had at most 3 who were all active at the same time, so you really have to recruit MORE than 5 to get 5 active at once), you become a director. This is when the real benefits come in - you make an additional 3% on your own commissions as well as each of your downline (not just your personal recruits, but their recruits as well!). You can get a monthly production bonus based on your cluster. You can earn free products every season by just submitting $1250 3 out of 4 months prior to the new season. You can earn incentive trips with fewer points and you get to participate in more trainings online and at conference. There is a lot more - check your business guide for more details (the Reward Yourself booklet explains it well, too).

After that, you just keep going up the director ladder. Going to conference really puts this in perspective, and talking to other upper level directors will help you understand it better, too. Hope this helps! :)

And you get 25 catalogs free for each recruit until you promote to director. I know I loved that part, because I never had to buy them.

ShanaSmith said:
And you get 25 catalogs free for each recruit until you promote to director. I know I loved that part, because I never had to buy them.

Shana - actually, I think you only get that for the first 5 people you recruit. I loved getting them, too, but I think I'm done!

It used to be that you got catalogs until you promote, and PC$ for your first 5. I don't remember hearing of that part changing, but it could have, I don't get them anyway.

ShanaSmith said:
It used to be that you got catalogs until you promote, and PC$ for your first 5. I don't remember hearing of that part changing, but it could have, I don't get them anyway.

I had to look it up - you're right, you keep getting 1 pack of 25 catalogs until you promote. It's the PC $$ that changed. I won't get the $250 PC dollars when I promote b/c I already got $50 pc dollars for each of my qualified recruits (but they just couldn't all stay active at the same time, darn it!!). They changed it now so that when you promote to director, you get the $250 pc dollars in one lump sum, instead of for each qualified recruit.

I just looked it up too, wanted to make sure I knew what was going on. See you still have those free cattys coming!

So now that I've signed 1 recruit this weekend (YAY!!), I get 25 extra catalogs each season and 50 pc dollars and that's all until I recruit a second person? Just clarifying.

Not each season ... just 25 catalogs.

You no longer get the 50 PC$. You'll get 250 PC$ when you promote to Director.When you have 2 active recruits, you'll be a Future Director (FD), and get a 1% override on their sales and your sales each month you submit $1250 in personal sales.

Thanks everyone. That made it much clearer. I was having trouble finding it anywhere else. If you don't have $1250 in sales one month do you loose your override forever or just for the month. I just do this very part time.

You don't lose the override forever. You just only get it when you do $1250.

Don't forget that you also get 2000 trip points when they qualify (as long as they don't go inactive before qualifying)!!

I was told you also receive 3000 trip points when you promote...is that correct?

(I know I should go look it up myself...but it's been a long day and this couch is soooooo comfortable):rolleyes:

1. What is a recruit?

A recruit is a person who is newly enlisted or enlisted for the first time in the military or any organization or team.

2. What do you get from a recruit in the military?

From a recruit in the military, you get a new member who will undergo training and be equipped with skills and knowledge to serve in the armed forces.

3. What benefits do you get from recruiting someone?

Recruiting someone can bring a variety of benefits, such as expanding your team or organization, gaining fresh perspectives and ideas, and potentially increasing productivity and success.

4. What are the qualities to look for in a potential recruit?

Some important qualities to look for in a potential recruit include discipline, teamwork, adaptability, and a strong work ethic. It is also important to consider their skills and qualifications for the specific role or position.

5. Can you recruit someone without experience?

Yes, it is possible to recruit someone without experience, especially if they possess the qualities and potential to learn and grow within a role or organization. Many organizations offer training and development programs for new recruits to gain necessary skills and experience.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Kelly8
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies
Views
mscharf
  • NRcritques
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies