• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Maximizing Recruitment: Strategies for Conference Success

In Summary, my question is whether or not the recruits will come out with a recruiting promotion at conference, and whether or not it matters if they sign this week or after it's all over. Wave 1 chefs are apparently some of the best resources for this information.
mhrivera
I have a couple of potential recruits that I am meeting with this week. My question is, do you think they will come out with a recruit promotion at conference? I am in wave 3, and don't want details, but would like to know if it matters if they sign this week, or after it's all over. Maybe some wave 1 cheffers can give me some guidance, or anyone who has an educated guess!

I'm so excited - so far, 16 months in the biz, and zero recruits - right now I have at least 4 solid leads!

Thanks!

Most of the time they DO announce recruiting incentives at conference. They may want to wait till then to "officially" sign up so they don't miss anything!

Yes, that's true, they do tend to announce recruiting promotions at conference, however, they are usually retroactive to July 1st, so anyone who signs this month - whether it's before or after conference - has the benefit of the promotion. In the last few years, it has run July - Aug, and that's how it's been done, so I would expect them to do it the same this year if they are running one (but you never know if/when they'll change something on us!). HTH! :)

Yes... Cathy is correct... anything they announce would be from July 1st on so sign them while they're hot!!! Then you can call them with the good news of the added bonus!!!!!!!!!

i'd sign them while they are excited!!
in my past life as a consultant for another ds company i made the mistake of telling someone to wait as something was likely to be announced and she changed her mind and nothing was ever announced. lesson learned!

good luck

Thanks for the advice! I definitely want to be able to sign them as soon as they say yes, I just don't want them to be mad if something shows up. I am really looking forward to a great opportunity for them!

I heard from someone who knows that there will likely not be a recruiting incentive. I'd sign them now.

DebbieJ said:
I heard from someone who knows that there will likely not be a recruiting incentive. I'd sign them now.

Bummer! I was kinda hoping for something good to help get those fence-sitters signing!!;)

That's funny because I heard the opposite... that they are going to announce a recruiting incentive... I guess we'll just have to wait and see! And the suspense is KILLING ME!!!!!

Just curious...what was the incentive last year?

christy_c said:
Just curious...what was the incentive last year?
$50 Home Depot Gift Card if your July/August recruits qualifed by Sept 30...or something like that...I only know I got like $600 in gift cards! It was an AWESOME recruiting time in my PC biz...I signed 4 in one day or I should say in 2 hours!

That was the last recruiting incentive as far as I can remember.

Ginny

Kitchen2u said:
$50 Home Depot Gift Card if your July/August recruits qualifed by Sept 30...or something like that...I only know I got like $600 in gift cards! It was an AWESOME recruiting time in my PC biz...I signed 4 in one day or I should say in 2 hours!

That was the last recruiting incentive as far as I can remember.

Ginny

Wow Ginny! How awesome! I recruited my mom, who did 4 shows and then decided she was going to go back to school, so she would just go back to hosting shows for me instead... but heck... we traded and she got the Chef's Knife and $50 Home Depot Card and I got the Santoku knife that our cluster didn't earn!

p.s. the bonus for new consultants was if you qualified by Sept 30th or by end of month 1 you got the Chef's Knife and the Santoku knife.

Kitchen2u said:

Ginny

That sounds like one for the record books! Did they know each other and share in the excitement together or were these four separate gals/guys who each recognized the benefits of this business?

kris

mhrivera said:
I have a couple of potential recruits that I am meeting with this week. My question is, do you think they will come out with a recruit promotion at conference? I am in wave 3, and don't want details, but would like to know if it matters if they sign this week, or after it's all over. Maybe some wave 1 cheffers can give me some guidance, or anyone who has an educated guess!

I'm so excited - so far, 16 months in the biz, and zero recruits - right now I have at least 4 solid leads!

Thanks!
How cool! Your excitement must show!

I was super excited to wait to sign after conference last year, I got the forged santoku and chef's knives for free!!!! I would def say to wait and see! Your recruit should understand :)

jenniferknapp said:
I was super excited to wait to sign after conference last year, I got the forged santoku and chef's knives for free!!!! I would def say to wait and see! Your recruit should understand :)
True, but the incentive was marked from the beginning of July and she do as Colleen suggested and call with the new added bonus! I wouldn't wait, I'd do like others are saying, sign while the gettin's good!:D

Since we really don't know if there will be an incentive or not, your recruits have no reason to be upset. You can't tell them what you don't know!
--Jenny L

legacypc46 said:
That sounds like one for the record books! Did they know each other and share in the excitement together or were these four separate gals/guys who each recognized the benefits of this business?

kris

Yeah, I only wish the Dream Patrol exsted back then...I consistantly recruiting 2 a month now...

The 4 in 2 hours ~ none of them knew each other. It was 4 people interested so I made 4 appts at a local coffee shop...every 1/2 hour one of them came in. I was worried if someone was late ~ the next would have to wait. The last one was the only late one, but only 5 minutes...I call that being on time! LOL

I will do this even if I only have 2...it sure save me a lot of time and gas!

Ginny

1. What is the "Now or After Conference" promotion?

The "Now or After Conference" promotion is a limited-time offer where you can purchase select Pampered Chef products at a discounted price either during the conference or within a specific time frame after the conference.

2. How do I take advantage of the "Now or After Conference" promotion?

To take advantage of the promotion, simply place an order for the eligible products during the specified time frame. You can either place your order with your consultant or on our website.

3. What products are included in the "Now or After Conference" promotion?

The specific products included in the promotion may vary, but they will be listed on our website and in the conference materials. Look for the "Now or After Conference" label next to the eligible products.

4. Can I combine the "Now or After Conference" promotion with other offers or discounts?

No, the "Now or After Conference" promotion cannot be combined with any other offers or discounts. It is a standalone promotion and cannot be combined with other deals or discounts.

5. When will I receive my "Now or After Conference" promotion items?

If you place your order during the conference, you can expect to receive your items within the standard shipping time frame. If you place your order after the conference, you can expect to receive your items within 2-4 weeks of placing your order.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• lockhartkitchen
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
lockhartkitchen
  • DanielleQ
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Christ Follower
  • gilliandanielle