• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

A Disaster Show With 2 Recruits - Tips for Monday Follow Up?

In summary, "A Disaster Show With 2 Recruits - Tips for Monday Follow Up" is a free training program offered by Pampered Chef for consultants to learn effective follow-up strategies after a party or event. This training is open to all consultants, regardless of level or time with the company, and covers tips for handling two or more new recruits. The training typically lasts for one hour and there is no cost to attend.
kaceyleigh2
I had a show this afternoon. The show was a bit of a disaster-outside, sun, hot, bugs= NO FUN! But I did get 2 possible recruits. One I talked with quite a bit and invited her to a cluster meeting, will follow up with her on Monday. The other left before I got a chance to talk to her, but she checked "yes" to both hosting and selling on her DPDS. The only thing I'm a little worried about is that she doesn't speak very good English (she's Indonesian) and I'm not sure if she was checking yes to.
Anyways, I'm excited as these are the first people that have shown even the slightest interest. Any tips on what to say when I call them on Monday?
Thanks ~K

I have no tips, but I do offer hearty congratulations!

kaceyleigh2 said:
I had a show this afternoon. The show was a bit of a disaster-outside, sun, hot, bugs= NO FUN! But I did get 2 possible recruits. One I talked with quite a bit and invited her to a cluster meeting, will follow up with her on Monday. The other left before I got a chance to talk to her, but she checked "yes" to both hosting and selling on her DPDS. The only thing I'm a little worried about is that she doesn't speak very good English (she's Indonesian) and I'm not sure if she was checking yes to.
Anyways, I'm excited as these are the first people that have shown even the slightest interest. Any tips on what to say when I call them on Monday?
Thanks ~K

Use the 7-question recruiting - you can find it in the files here

Exciting! Good luck!

1. What is "A Disaster Show With 2 Recruits - Tips for Monday Follow Up"?

"A Disaster Show With 2 Recruits - Tips for Monday Follow Up" is a training program offered by Pampered Chef for consultants to learn how to effectively follow up with customers after a party or event.

2. Who can attend this training?

This training is open to all Pampered Chef consultants, regardless of their level or time with the company. It is recommended for those who have recently hosted a party or event with two or more new recruits.

3. What will be covered in this training?

This training will cover tips and strategies for following up with customers after a party or event, specifically when there are two or more new recruits. It will also provide guidance on how to handle potential disasters or challenges that may arise during the follow-up process.

4. How long is the training?

The training typically lasts for one hour, but may vary slightly depending on the size of the group and the amount of discussion and questions.

5. Is there a cost to attend this training?

No, this training is provided at no cost to Pampered Chef consultants. It is included as part of the ongoing support and training available to all consultants.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• thehaleykitchen
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
thehaleykitchen
  • NooraK
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
NooraK
  • Nanisu