• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

I Have 2 Potentials Attending Our Cluster Meeting on the 14Th!

In summary, Ginny is hopeful that a great recruiting incentive will be offered at the cluster meeting on the 14th.
ughubug
I have 2 potentials attending our cluster meeting on the 14th! Fingers Crossed!!!!! :)

Good luck! :) My fingers are crossed!

Good luck! Can't wait to hear how it goes.

I NEED this to get my morale back up I barely hit 1500 for June and only have minimal this month :)

I hope a GREAT recruiting incentive is offered from conference!

When did they last offer a recruiting incentive?

Woo hoo!! That's awesome!!:D

christy_c said:

Sometime last year!

Ginny

Way to go!!! I hope they both sign!

Cool! Will that be after your clusters conference? If that is the first meeting after conference, everyone will be soooooo stoked that they will HAVE to sign!

Hope they sign and qualify right away!

Crossing my fingers for ya!

Yes, right after conference where I wish I were...But thats what I am counting on is everyone being stoked! :)

Tomorrow is the big day....One OR Two...Maybe both :) Lets See :)

christy_c said:
AGES ago! I think it has been over a year-since they changed the starter kit.
I am praying for a great one being announced at Conference-I have folks that are sitting on the fence & I need something to shove them off onto my side!

The starter kit was just changed at Leadership in January and I think because of that they did not offer a recruiting promo. I believe the last recruiting promo was the two knives after last years conference.

Yep, that was the last one. When they introduced the new kit, it was mentioned that there would be far fewer incentives for new consultants to sign, because they get such great benefits with the new program. What HO discovered in the past was that when people signed during a promo, they'd do just enough to get the extra freebie and quit. So the promos weren't attracting quality consultants.

Blech! Only one showed up and she's not up for the "time" commitment. My director is going to help me work with her...she wants to book an August show...we'll see

That is great Jenny!!

There is a promo for the recruits in the Fall Speical Edition page 19 (but not for recruiting). New Consultants who qualify within 90 days and whose qualification date is Aug 1st or later will receive a Personal Web Site free for 90 days. New Consultants must subscribe within 30 days of qualifying. If they already have a Personal Web Site, their next billing date will be extended 90 days.

What is a cluster meeting?

A cluster meeting is a gathering of Pampered Chef consultants in a local area. It is an opportunity to learn new skills, share best practices, and network with other consultants.

What will happen at the cluster meeting?

At the cluster meeting, there will be presentations and demonstrations of new products, as well as training sessions on how to grow your business. There will also be time for networking and building relationships with other consultants.

Do I need to bring anything to the cluster meeting?

No, you do not need to bring anything to the cluster meeting. However, if you have any Pampered Chef products you would like to showcase or share, feel free to bring them along.

Can I bring a friend or family member to the cluster meeting?

Yes, you are welcome to bring a guest to the cluster meeting. This is a great opportunity to introduce them to the Pampered Chef community and show them what we do.

Is there a cost to attend the cluster meeting?

There is no cost to attend the cluster meeting. It is a free event for all Pampered Chef consultants and their guests. We want to make sure everyone has the opportunity to learn and grow together.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• jcsmilez
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Intrepid_Chef
  • susanr613
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
PamperedK
  • ChefCat