• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Boost Your Direct Sales Success: Tips for Getting Bookings and Taking Charge

In summary, the woman wants to sign bookings close together so she can have an awesome first 30 days with her new kit credit. However, she is waiting for her friends to set dates and she doesn't have enough time to use the kit credit. She also wants to continue talking to her about her story and making it relatable to anyone. She is determined to get her first 4 bookings before the end of July.
ChefNic
I had a host early June, who before her show, asked me many questions about signing...then decided she definitely wanted to sign...she got a couple friends to host a show, she couldn't wait to get started, etc...I got her another 3 bookings at her show...so she has 5...
She took her kit credit, and is still very excited.

BUT...She wants to get her bookings close together, so she'll have an awesome first 30 days, etc. That's great!! I understand...I just don't know how much she is trying to actually 'SCHEDULE' the shows that are 'booked'.

I know she has 6 months to use the kit credit...I've called her to check in with her...she says she is waiting for her friends to set dates...:rolleyes:

I want to tell her..."Say to your friends, 'these are the dates I have available, which one works for you"...and let her know that SHE has to take charge, and be firm with them. I am not a take charge type person...but she is...so I know she could say that...I just think, well, maybe everyone is busy, it IS summer...etc...

I've let her know about the July Sell-a-thon... - - of course, her show was early June, and as excited as she was, I thought she'd push to get started in June for at least the 2 shows...
Anyway>>>
Had to vent...and also just want some advice on what to say to get her going. :confused: It's not like she needs me to help her with her list of 100...she has the bookings...i guess if those 5 friends are too busy, she may need help with new names...

I want her to JUST DO IT...get going! AHHHHH
Thanks for listening!!

Is it possible that she lost a bit of her "fire"? Can you have a conversation with her reminding her why she wanted to do it in the first place?

I was afraid that would happen...but when I talked to her last, she seemed still excited.
I think she gets busy, and is basically leaving it up to the hosts to set dates...
I'm not sure.
I think she just isn't familiar with how sometimes WE have to take the bull by the horns, and say...Ok, I have these 3 days available which one works best for you. Then they fee more of an urgency to pick a date.

My goal was F.D. by National Conference. I signed one in May, this other girl looked like she'd sign in June (her show was June 8), and now I have another girl who said she'd sign by today !!!(maybe today is payday?)

Next...Director by January!

I see your goal is F.D. by end of year...That's great! Once I set my mind to recruiting it somehow started happening! I've been with PC for 6 1/2 years...I recruited ONE girl (in my first year, and she is no longer a consultant)...so for 5 years, i didn't recruit even ONE single person!!
So for ME...to get one a month 3 months in a row...VERY much because I was determined! I had a very possible recruit in April...but her other business started taking off (home daycare) so she changed her mind.

Anyway...I guess we just need to keep talking about our story, but make it relatable to anyone...(I'm a SAHM, but not everyone is) and JUST ASK!!!

Good luck! :)

Why not give her a challenge... she might just need some direction. Tell her you'll give her something (either a PC logo item or product or some business supplies) if she schedules her first 4 shows before the end of July.

I was planning on getting my recruits something at NC...you think I should tell her, and how would I word that? "I will bring you back something from Nat. Conf. IF you sign before I leave!??" That seems too pushy for me.

I wasn't sure...I thought, if I see something appropriate, I'd get 5 and give to my first 5 recruits...something like the money bag, calculator w/logo, or something.

I just hate to push anyone. I don't want her to loose interest...I think she'd be crazy to take the Kit Credit and leave it..!
And I'll be gone from July 11-August 9...only home for 2 days July 16 and 17...so to help her get started...hmmm...I won't be around to go to her first show, I'll be over seas, so even a phone call is out of the question...only email, that i hope to check occassionally..
I'm hospitality, so my director is 3 hours away, (and a SED, she wouldn't come all that way to help one consultant)...

Sorry this is so long...I'm a chatty one!

1. How can I increase my bookings as a direct sales consultant?

One effective way to boost your bookings is to reach out to your existing customers and offer incentives for hosting a party or referring their friends and family. You can also expand your reach by networking and collaborating with other local businesses or organizations.

2. What are some tips for effectively promoting my products?

To effectively promote your products, highlight the unique features and benefits of each item and consider offering special deals or discounts to entice potential customers. Also, utilize social media and online platforms to showcase your products and engage with your audience.

3. How can I take charge and be more assertive during parties or events?

Practice your sales pitch and be confident in your products. Also, be prepared to handle objections and address any concerns or questions that may arise. It's also important to have a positive attitude and genuinely connect with your customers.

4. What are some effective ways to follow up with potential customers?

Following up with potential customers is crucial for converting leads into sales. Consider sending personalized emails or handwritten notes, offering exclusive deals or promotions, or inviting them to join your online community or VIP group.

5. How can I stay organized and manage my direct sales business effectively?

Invest in a planner or scheduling tool to keep track of your parties, orders, and customer information. Set goals and create a plan for achieving them. Additionally, stay up to date with the latest trends and strategies in the direct sales industry to continuously improve and grow your business.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• byrd1956
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
byrd1956
  • finley1991
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
PCJenni
  • wadesgirl