• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Maximizing Your Consultant Bonus: Updates and Changes You Need to Know

In summary, Super Starter Packages are changing starting August 1st. You will now be getting the Fall SS package, not the one listed on the internet now. You will get plenty of the new products within packages. Don't forget you can still order a spring/summer sample package. Thanks everyone!
maghawes
I am starting as a consultant... My recruiter is out
of town so I have no one to ask my question to.
Please help!!

I am signing my consultant agreement this week. I
hosted a show last week with $500 sales... I am really
wanting to maximize my free and half price products to
get the best assortment of show products I can.
Anyway...Can anyone tell me about the changes to the
SS monthly bonus program. I really don't want to buy
items that I have a good chance of earning in the next
few months!!

Are any of the product groupings from SS1 2 and 3
staying the same??? What is different about the
product groupings now????

I have this wonderful brochure explaining the
program... but it must be outdated now!!

Thanks everyone!!

All SS are changing.I spoke to someone from PC yesterday. If you earn a SS package in August, you will getting the Fall SS package not hte one listed on internet now. The SS package for first month is:
round woven
New inspirations cookbook
bar pan
small caddy with white simple additions bowls
small saute pan

I think someone had listed all the packages earlier. You get plenty of the new products within packages.

Don't forget you can still order a spring/summer sample package.
Charlene

ConfusedI signed July 8th and was told if you sign before the end of August then your SS bonuses would be the current ones even if you chose September as your SS1. The new bonuses are for those tht sign September 1st or later. I know that this is contradicting a pp but that's just what I was told. If anyone can clarify Please Do!

I really like the current ones and my new recruit does too.

I found this one a post under the Super starter Kit in the secention. This should help. :)

I received an email from my upline director that stated this:
Super Starter Bonus

I just phoned FS to ask about the new SS program. As of August 1 anyone who earns a SS bonus will be awarded with the new program! So even if August is their 3rd SS month in the current program, they'll earn the new SS bonus.

Thanks to Lisa Doughty,Sales Director/New Consultant Trainer, and Rhonda Feuer for sharing this information. I confirmed this information with Field Services. Doris Frame

So, I guess they are going to get the new program as of Aug. 1st, no matter when they started or what month they are in.

Not sure I agree with the decision, but I do like the new Bonus Program.

NEW Super Starter PackagesGo to Consultants Corner, Downloads, Super Starter Brochure. It's all there as a PDF file.

Since you're not signed up yet and can't see it:), here's the first 3 months (not the Plus Bonuses)

SS Month 1
Round Woven Tray
Small Bowls & Caddy
Bar Pan
Professional Small Sautee Pan
Inspirations Cookbook

SS MOnth 2
4 Piece Colander & Bowl Set
Ultimate Slice & Grate
Smooth Edge Can Opener
Microplaner
Citrus Press
Large Serving Spatula

SS Month 3
Quick Stir Pitcher
Chillzanne Rectangle Platter
Meat Tenderizer
Prep Bowls
Stainless Steel Bowls

FYI you can order a sample package of Spring/Summer 2005 products only through 8/15.

For consultant agreements received after 8/1, you'll have until 2/2006 to order a sample package of Fall/Winter 2005/2006 products.

For what it's worth, I think getting as much of the Simple Additions as possible is a great idea, especially at this time of year. We're moving into the fall/holiday selling season and it's great to be able to demo these pieces for entertaining. Also, a Family Size Skillet is a great investment (although you can earn that for FREE with your second recruit during your SS period) because then you can do the Pineapple Upside Cake, Harvest Apple Skillet Cake and all kinds of great desserts. Great way to showcase a piece of cookware in an "out of the ordinary" way!

Phyllis Rampulla
Independent Sales Director
[email protected]
www.pamperedchef.biz/phyllisramp

PhyllisRamp said:
a Family Size Skillet is a great investment (although you can earn that for FREE with your second recruit during your SS period) because then you can do the Pineapple Upside Cake, Harvest Apple Skillet Cake and all kinds of great desserts. Great way to showcase a piece of cookware in an "out of the ordinary" way!
If you want to get a piece of cookware right away, like with host credits from your own show, I would get the 10 inch skillet - then when you get your second recruit during your first 3 months you can get the family skillet! You can make cakes and other recipes with it. It showcases the cookware nicely (it is the piece of cookware that they chose to put in the Hispanic Starter kit).

Thanks for the info!!Thanks everyone for all the great advice!! Thanks Phyllis for the suggestion about making sure I have more immediate access to my director, etc. I am sure that my recruiter intends to give me all of this info... she's just simply out of touch right now!

And I, of course, am this crazy TYPE-A planner sort of person that has to look at all the options, so this forum and all of the responses have been fantastically helpful!!!

Thanks again for all the information!! If anyone has any further recommendations on what the best additional products are for selling... please let me know!! :D

Family Size SkilletI think you can also get the Professional Family Size Skillet on a supply order at 50% off ($54.00). At least I think that's right...I'm new too! :D

Kristen said:
I think you can also get the Professional Family Size Skillet on a supply order at 50% off ($54.00). At least I think that's right...I'm new too! :D
Yes, you're right! You can also order the Easy Accent Decorator for 50% off ($9.25).

I thought I would let you know that I have the 10 inch skillet - prof. and gen. II and I love them both. I make all of the cake/brownie recipes in my 10 inch even though they are for the 12 inch skillet. What I do is use about 3/4 or so of the batter in the skillet and then make mini-cakes in the mini-muffin pan. The cakes turn out fine. When it gets close to the end of the cooking time according to the recipe, I watch it closely. Less batter means a little less cooking time. I do not need the 12 inch skillet, and it doesn't come with a lid. The 10 inch is plenty big enough for me and my family - there are 5 of us. Of course this is just a personal choice. You can order the 10 inch family size skillet for 1/2 price on the supply order form. Anyway, just my 2 cents worth.

Shawnna

1. What is the criteria for earning a monthly bonus at Pampered Chef?

To earn a monthly bonus at Pampered Chef, you must achieve a certain sales volume and recruit a certain number of new team members.

2. How often are monthly bonuses paid out?

Monthly bonuses are paid out once a month, typically around the 15th of the following month.

3. Are there different levels of monthly bonuses at Pampered Chef?

Yes, there are three levels of monthly bonuses at Pampered Chef: Rising Star Bonus, Team Builder Bonus, and Executive Bonus. Each level has its own set of requirements and rewards.

4. Can I earn a monthly bonus as a new consultant at Pampered Chef?

Yes, as long as you meet the monthly bonus criteria, you can earn a monthly bonus as a new consultant at Pampered Chef.

5. Is the monthly bonus the only way to earn extra income at Pampered Chef?

No, in addition to the monthly bonus, there are other ways to earn extra income at Pampered Chef, such as hosting parties, selling products, and building a team.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• AJPratt
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
AJPratt
  • kitchenqueen
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
ChefTLD
  • fatchef