• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Possible Recruit & Fall Paperwork

In summary, the Possible Recruit & Fall Paperwork serves as a means for individuals to express their interest in joining a specific organization or program during the fall semester. The paperwork typically includes an application form, medical release form, liability waiver, and other required documents. The deadline for submission varies and should be checked with the organization or program. Submission methods may also vary, and the organization or program will review the paperwork and inform the individual of their recruitment status.
pkd09
Silver Member
If I sign someone in July, will they receive Fall/Winter Paperwork or current paperwork? I am going to presume that if someone signs in August they will receive Fall/Winter paperwork. Anyone know the cut off date?

I don't know the exact dates but I do know they will get the Spring/Summer until at least the middle of August. (I think)

Here ya go ~

Ginny

From May CN:

"To ensure new Consultants have everything needed to start their business immediately, New Consultant kits shipped between July 25 & Aug 28 will include new fall paperwork and a spring/summer transition packet with 40 write-in receipts, 25 spring/summer catalogs and 15 Show Planners. After Aug 28, kits will only include new fall paperwork."

Wow, I stand corrected! That's a good deal! I need to recruit!

Thank you Ginny:)

1. What is the purpose of the Possible Recruit & Fall Paperwork?

The Possible Recruit & Fall Paperwork is a set of documents that must be completed and submitted by individuals who are interested in joining a specific organization or program during the fall semester. This paperwork helps the organization or program gather necessary information about potential recruits and ensure that they are eligible to join.

2. What documents are included in the Possible Recruit & Fall Paperwork?

The documents included in the Possible Recruit & Fall Paperwork may vary depending on the specific organization or program, but typically they include an application form, medical release form, liability waiver, and any other required forms or documents.

3. When is the deadline for submitting the Possible Recruit & Fall Paperwork?

The deadline for submitting the Possible Recruit & Fall Paperwork is typically set by the organization or program and may vary. It is important to check with the organization or program for their specific deadline and to submit all required paperwork before the deadline to ensure consideration for recruitment.

4. How should the Possible Recruit & Fall Paperwork be submitted?

The method of submission for the Possible Recruit & Fall Paperwork may vary depending on the organization or program. Some may require physical copies to be submitted in person or by mail, while others may have an online submission process. It is important to follow the submission instructions provided by the organization or program.

5. What happens after the Possible Recruit & Fall Paperwork is submitted?

After the Possible Recruit & Fall Paperwork is submitted, it will be reviewed by the organization or program. They may reach out for additional information or to schedule an interview or orientation session. Once the review process is complete, the organization or program will inform the individual of their recruitment status.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• lisasfuncooking
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies
Views
ShelbyMichalek
  • sburnside
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies
Views
winklermom
  • DebPC