• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Organizing Recruits: Tips for New Consultants

In summary, to keep track of new consultants and potential recruits, it is recommended to use the Director Reports or Individual Performance Tracker on Consultant's Corner. To stay organized, one can also take the tele-class on Managing Your Reports. For potential recruits, it is suggested to use a binder with 13 sections, separated by months, and keep track of their information and conversations in each section. This allows for easy follow-up calls at the beginning of each month. This system can also be used with 3x5 or 4x6 cards in a box.
camilleb
How do you keep track of new consultants and potential recruits. I just promoted and I have done a bad job of staying organized...

Thanks

Congratulations New Director! Walking at conference? Which wave?

To track your team, there's Director Reports, however, when you're a New Director, the IPT (Individual Performance Tracker on Consultant's Corner) may be easier to use. You can see how many shows they've submitted, the $ of each show, # of bookings, etc.

You also may want to take the tele-class on Managing Your Reports.

Good luck ~
Ginny

Ooops...didn't answer your ? about POTENTIAL recruits...I use a binder with their information in it. It's has 13 sections...seprated by months. Within the section I have the potential recruit info (name, address, phone #s, email, where I met (print off the page from downloads), etc. plus a log of what the conversation was each time I call. When I ask permission to call again...I move that page to the month we've agreed to talk again. That way at the beginning of each month, I know I need to call and chat with. Make sense?

Ginny

Kitchen2u said:
Ooops...didn't answer your ? about POTENTIAL recruits...I use a binder with their information in it. It's has 13 sections...seprated by months. Within the section I have the potential recruit info (name, address, phone #s, email, where I met (print off the page from downloads), etc. plus a log of what the conversation was each time I call. When I ask permission to call again...I move that page to the month we've agreed to talk again. That way at the beginning of each month, I know I need to call and chat with. Make sense?

Ginny

I agree with Ginny ~ this system is the best at keeping track for you. When you finish with the current month (and because you have already moved the form to the next spot) all you have to do si get on the phone and call all of those forms that are located in the next month spot.

Full size in a ring binder or 3x5 or 4x6 cards in a box.

Congratulations and welcome to Directorship. Which Wave are oyu walking?

i am in Wave 3, and I can't wait...I just pray that I don't trip on stage

1. How do I find potential recruits to join my Pampered Chef team?

To find potential recruits, start by reaching out to your friends and family members who already use and love Pampered Chef products. You can also host a party and invite guests who may be interested in becoming consultants themselves. Utilize social media and online networking to connect with new people and spread the word about your business.

2. What are some effective ways to organize and keep track of my recruits?

There are many tools and resources available to help you organize and keep track of your recruits. Consider using a spreadsheet or a customer relationship management (CRM) system to store contact information and track communication with your recruits. You can also create a Facebook group or email list specifically for your recruits to share important information and updates.

3. How often should I follow up with my recruits?

It's important to find a balance when it comes to following up with your recruits. You don't want to be too pushy, but you also don't want to let them forget about your opportunity. A good rule of thumb is to reach out every 1-2 weeks, depending on the level of interest your recruit has shown. Be sure to personalize your follow-ups and offer support and resources to help them succeed.

4. What are some tips for helping my recruits get started with their Pampered Chef business?

Encourage your recruits to attend trainings and events, both in-person and online, to learn more about the company and products. Offer to mentor them and provide support as they start their business. Share your own success stories and tips for building a successful Pampered Chef team. And don't forget to celebrate their achievements and milestones along the way!

5. How can I help my recruits stay motivated and engaged in their Pampered Chef business?

One of the best ways to keep your recruits motivated is to lead by example. Stay engaged and enthusiastic about your own business, and your recruits will follow suit. Provide ongoing support and encouragement, and offer incentives or rewards for reaching goals or milestones. Encourage them to set their own goals and help them develop a plan to achieve them. And always be available to answer questions and offer guidance when needed.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Nanisu
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
quiverfull7
  • PamperedK
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
PamperedK
  • Jillmami