• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

New Recruit Alert: Exciting News from a Pampered Chef Consultant!

In summary, Laura secured her first recruit by hosting a party for the nicest girl and by telling her that she was interested in staying home with her child and becoming a Pampered Chef employee. The other recruit was also an easy sell.
luvs2sellit
So excited ladies!!! I did a party tonight for the nicest girl. She is expecting her first child and I asked her if she planned on going back to work. She said she wanted to stay home and wanted to sell pampered chef!! I couldn't believe it. I didn't even bring it up to her, she brought it up to me. So, she would be my 2nd recruit. I am excited for her too because she will be able to earn the roasting pan. Funny how things work out. I don't make it a practice of trying to get recruits, I know I should , I just don't want to be pushy. The other recruit I got was a easy sell as well. Anyways, just had to share with all of you. I just got home from the party and I am pumped. God is good!!!

Laura,
Congratulations! That's wonderful! When is she signing? Good for you. It is so exciting when you know someone else is starting this wonderful journey. And what a good reason she has to pursue it. Even though you don't focus too much on recruiting, you really should! I've found that once you start to build this kind of momentum, even more opportunities come up to recruit more and get more bookings. Keep it up! :)

thanks becky. she wanted to talk with her husband one more time but I am 99% certain she will sign. Since I don't do alot of recruiting I told her I needed to call her tomorrow to give her the details on what the incentives were.

That's great! Sometimes I find husbands have some big reservations, but hopefully she won't run into any resistance. If so, you can suggest that he (or even both of them) read Doris's book! It just gives a good background on the business side of it. It's so impressive that I can't imagine anyone wouldn't be impressed. Good luck!

Me, Too!!Congratulations Laura!! I haven't even had my first kitchen show yet, but the host was so excited about her show that when I was telling her about the Fall Kickoff, she said she wanted to go if that was ok. OK I said? That'd be great!! Since, I had never even been to a cluster meeting yet, I was unsure of what would happen during the show. I called my director and she said to bring her and recruit her!! She was just as excited as the rest of us!!! She got to play with the new roasting pan and see all the types of people that Pampered Chef helps through the business. She said that it was great to see that the business can fit everyone, not just some. She's signing up on Friday at her show!! I SIGNED MY VERY FIRST KITCHEN SHOW HOSTESS!!!! :D

When asked if anyone could tell what the recruiting special was, I threw both arms in the air and SCREAMED "Sign between July 1st and Aug 31st; have 4 shows or $1250 in sales by the end of Sept and get the Roasting Pan FREE!! My director was so proud!! You could just see her beam. :D She was honored for helping me get started last month and now I will be honored next month. We actually had one lady to recruit 3 people after conference last month and she's signing another 2 this weekend. This after saying "I'm not recruiting anyone, NO ONE is taking my sales!!" Conference must have been super fantastic!!!!! I CAN"T WAIT TO GO NEXT YEAR!!!!!!! Chicago here I come!! I'd like to be a Future Director by then!!

Sorry if I'm rambling, BUT I'M SOOOO PUMPED!!

Whoo HOO !!Way to go !!! I signed someone wednesday !! So I feel ya !!! Im hopeing for the same a Future Director byJanuary 1 st !! We will keep our fingers crossed !!! Good Luck to you !! :)

Me too - I signed my first recruit last night - and have a couple other people I am working on. My question is this (I'm trying not to sound greedy)...what do I get from this? I know that I get 100 points I think towards the prize incentive. Do we get anything else? I have heard that we get 25 free catalogs....& I know that if you recruit during your SS months - you get cookware (Im not in my SS months...) I was just wondering!

Congrats!You will also get 25 catelogs immediately and $50 PC dollars once a recruit qualifies.

You also receive points in the big incentive program, as well as overrides once you become a Future Director and meet certain requirements. Ask your director....I'm sure she can fill you in on all the great perks because there are lots! :)

My director is on vacation for 2 weeks! Thats why Im asking you! Thanks so much!

I'm remembering all the little details now...also your points requirements for the incentive trip is also decreased the higher you move up. There's special stuff at conference for directors and you're eligible to attend Leadership Conference if you're a Future Director or above. Hmm..let's see. You receive money each month for things like fairs and booth fees. You can earn new products for free AS WELL AS earning them for free during sell-a-thons, so you'd get two sets. You get a Professional Development Award each year which is $$ to attend trainings or workshops, such as organizational workshops and stuff like that NOT put on by Pampered Chef.

If you look at page F-6 in Recipe for Success, there's a really helpful table. Hope that helps!

What is "Finally Got a Recruit!!!"?

"Finally Got a Recruit!!!" is a phrase commonly used by individuals in the recruiting world to express excitement and accomplishment in successfully recruiting a new member to join their team or organization.

Why is it important to get a recruit?

Recruiting is an essential aspect of building a successful team or organization. Getting a recruit means adding a new member who can bring new skills, ideas, and perspectives to the group, helping it grow and thrive.

What are some effective ways to get a recruit?

There are many ways to get a recruit, but some common effective methods include networking, utilizing social media and online job boards, attending job fairs and career events, and asking for referrals from current team members.

What qualities should I look for in a potential recruit?

When searching for a recruit, it is important to look for qualities that align with your team's goals and values. These can include relevant skills and experience, a positive attitude, strong work ethic, and good communication and teamwork abilities.

How can I make sure my new recruit feels welcomed and integrated into the team?

To ensure your new recruit feels welcomed and integrated into the team, it is important to provide a clear onboarding process, introduce them to team members, assign a mentor or buddy, and regularly check in with them to provide support and address any concerns they may have.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • sjackson
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies
Views
ChefShalon
  • PampChefDeb
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies