• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Recruiting: Where to Start & How to Approach It

In summary, the jewelry lady provides information about curiosity packets and how to put together an opportunity brochure. She also recommends a DVD and says that other than that, nothing is needed.
Tara1021
I"ve heard a few talk about this. What do you put in it and how do you approach it? I'm interested in starting to recruit and just need a push or two. I'm off the rest of the summer (i'm a teacher) and have the time to do a little extra.

I have the same question, but I have ready a flyer I found on CS in the "files" section under "recruiting". I'm trying to put it on this message, but not sure if I did it right. It's the "recruiting flyer". Then I add the recruiting flyers that came in the new consultant kit. I haven't actually used any recruiting paperwork, yet, though. Also, Laura has a great approach. I actually copied and saved it. Hope this helps.

Attachments

• Recruiting Flyer.doc
    1.2 MB · Views: 637
  • RECRUITINGISEASY.doc
    24 KB · Views: 570
  • Casual Recruiting.doc
    27 KB · Views: 691
Last edited:
Thanks...

My jewelry lady has some of what she calls "curiousity packets" that she puts out. I want to do something like that, but not sure what to put in them. This is a start.

:0)

Tara1021 said:
Thanks...

My jewelry lady has some of what she calls "curiousity packets" that she puts out. I want to do something like that, but not sure what to put in them. This is a start.

:0)

I like the idea of calling them "curiousity" packets instead of info or recruiting packets......seems alot less threatening to me!

Yeah- I like that as well. Although I wonder how many people who have absolutely zero interest in becoming a consultant take them. You could lose a lot of packets that way. Not that the paperwork is expensive, it's just the hassle of putting them together. ;)

Opportunity Brochure
Catalog
Business Card

If I have one, I'll give them a DVD.

Nothing else is needed.

My director gave me a packet with a catalog, business card, an opportunity brochure, flyer (talks about different types of consultants) and a copy of a statement. The statement had her personal info blocked out but allowed me to see how much commission she made in just a few shows. Also there was a "Take 5" candy bar in it. I've also heard of people putting a bag of (unpopped) microwave popcorn. I can't tell you how many times I read over the info. in the 5 months before I started. I just had to wait to hear from the Lord about it, my baby to be a little older and my husband to give his okay. I was so excited to get started!

What is recruiting?

Recruiting is the process of finding and attracting qualified candidates for a job or position within a company or organization.

Why is recruiting important?

Recruiting is important because it helps companies to find and hire the best talent for their organization, which can lead to increased productivity, innovation, and success.

Where do I start with recruiting?

The first step in recruiting is to clearly define the job or position you are looking to fill, including the necessary skills and qualifications. From there, you can create a job description, determine where to post the job, and begin sourcing candidates.

How do I approach recruiting?

When approaching recruiting, it is important to have a plan in place. This may include creating a recruitment strategy, utilizing various recruitment methods (such as job boards, social media, or employee referrals), and conducting thorough interviews and assessments to find the best fit for the job.

What are some common challenges in recruiting?

Some common challenges in recruiting include a competitive job market, difficulty finding qualified candidates, and ensuring a diverse and inclusive hiring process. It is important to stay updated on current recruiting trends and strategies to overcome these challenges and attract top talent.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Sherry Leigh
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies
Views
Debala715
  • leshelman
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies
Views
tpchefpattie
  • finley1991