• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

New Consultant Rewards Brochure

In summary, Am I blind? Can we order this on a supply order or is it only something we can print off CC?I believe they are FK05. That is one feature of P3 that I really love. you can look up items by name. (just FYI!)I believe they are FK05. That is one feature of P3 that I really love. you can look up items by name. (just FYI!)
dannyzmom
Gold Member
Am I blind?
Can we order this on a supply order or is it only somethign we can print off CC?

I believe they are FK05. That is one feature of P3 that I really love. you can look up items by name. (just FYI!)

ShanaSmith said:
I believe they are FK05. That is one feature of P3 that I really love. you can look up items by name. (just FYI!)

Thank you thank you!!
signed,
"still too chicken to switch to P3" :cool:

Take the plunge! There are plenty of experienced swimmers around here to help you if you sink. Really I have been using it since March and there are parts that like a lot better. My logic for changing when I did was that all of the new consultants on my team are using it and I need to be able to help them when they need it.

You reminded me that I really needed to place that supply order I had been putting off for the past couple of weeks.

ShanaSmith said:
Take the plunge! There are plenty of experienced swimmers around here to help you if you sink. Really I have been using it since March and there are parts that like a lot better. My logic for changing when I did was that all of the new consultants on my team are using it and I need to be able to help them when they need it.

You reminded me that I really needed to place that supply order I had been putting off for the past couple of weeks.

I have it downloaded and am playing around with it - btu I still transmit my shows using PP.
I bring my laptop to shows and don't want to be stumbling around all herky-jerky when taking people's orders...so until I feel totally comfy and confident with it (which isn't gonna happen til I totally dive in, I know - LOL) I am afriad to use it at my shows...

Well, I haven't taken the plunge yet either. I'm hoping they tell us something at Conference that'll tell us to. I heard that you don't get all the reports that PP gets. Is that true?

I think that is true, but I know they have added a lot. I really haven't found anything that I need that I can't do in P3 now. I think you are going to have a while before they say "you have to switch" but I recomend it!

You can also download the flyer behind CC.

1. What is the "New Consultant Rewards Brochure"?

The "New Consultant Rewards Brochure" is a special catalog that is only available to new Pampered Chef consultants. It features exclusive products and discounts that are designed to help new consultants get started in their business.

2. How do I get the "New Consultant Rewards Brochure"?

The "New Consultant Rewards Brochure" is automatically sent to all new consultants when they sign up with Pampered Chef. It will be included in their starter kit, along with all the other materials and products needed to start their business.

3. What are the benefits of the "New Consultant Rewards Brochure"?

The "New Consultant Rewards Brochure" offers a variety of benefits for new consultants, including special discounts on popular products, exclusive products only available through the brochure, and the opportunity to earn free products and rewards for achieving sales goals.

4. Can I share the "New Consultant Rewards Brochure" with others?

No, the "New Consultant Rewards Brochure" is only available to new consultants and is not intended to be shared with others. However, as a consultant, you can offer the exclusive products and discounts featured in the brochure to your customers.

5. Is the "New Consultant Rewards Brochure" only available for a limited time?

Yes, the "New Consultant Rewards Brochure" is only available for a limited time to new consultants. Once the offer period has ended, the brochure will no longer be available and the exclusive products and discounts featured in it will no longer be offered.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• elizabethfox
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
erin.tpc
  • pamperedlinda
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
tpchefpattie
  • PamperedchefDaly