• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Recruiting a Host: How Did You Handle It When You First Started?

Don't pass it up.In summary, the speaker is a new consultant who has a show booked for August 12th and is considering recruiting their host, who they feel would make a great consultant. However, they are hesitant because they need bookings from the party to get their business up and running. They have invited the host to their Fall Kickoff and are seeking advice on how to handle the situation. Other participants in the conversation advise taking the opportunity to recruit the host, as it is harder to recruit than to book parties. They also mention the potential for a rewarding partnership and making a difference in someone's life.
DZmom
Hi everyone!! I need HELP! I am a new consultant, SS1. I have a show booked for Aug 12th and my host I feel would be a great consultant. I think she has a better list of 100 than I do! :rolleyes: I would like to recruit her, BUT... Here's the problem I'm just getting started myself and need those bookings from her party to get my business up and running, so I'm kinda of hesitant about recruiting her. I have invited her to my Fall Kickoff this weekend, so she will see what it's all about. How did you all handle the recruiting situation when you first got started. I hadn't planned on recruiting anyone so soon, but this is a great prospect and I don't want to let her go!

Donna,

I would myself go for the recruite. You could both work together to build your business for the start. It would be so rewarding. If you think she would be good at it then don't loose out. I've missed several opportunities and wished I didn't. I would have loved working with those people.

You can always get bookings, but I think recruiting a person is not so easy. You will just have to call, write, leave books and flyers and follow up for those bookings you might have had. Also the host may have people book because she is starting up and wants to help her and may not have booked a show from her party.

See an opportunity, go for it. You wouldn't regret it! Good Luck and let us know what happens.
;)

Take the recruitIt is harder to recruit people than it is to book parties. Maybe your show will give you the bookings you need. :D

Since you are just starting, it would be fun to have someone you like to go through this experience with.

Also, this is an opportunity to make a difference in someone's life. You never know what Pampered Chef might do for someone. You can always get shows. If she is interested, help her get started.

It's not all about getting a recruit...it's about opening the door for an amazing opportunity for another person.

What are the requirements to become a Pampered Chef consultant?

To become a Pampered Chef consultant, you must be 18 years or older, have a valid social security number, and reside in the United States, Puerto Rico, or Canada. You also need to purchase a starter kit, which includes all the tools and resources you need to get started.

How can I earn money as a Pampered Chef consultant?

As a consultant, you can earn money through selling products, hosting cooking shows, and building a team of consultants. You will earn a commission on every sale you make, and you can also receive bonuses and rewards for meeting certain sales goals.

What kind of training and support does Pampered Chef provide for new consultants?

Pampered Chef offers comprehensive training and support for new consultants, including online training courses, weekly webinars, and one-on-one coaching sessions. You will also have access to a community of experienced consultants who can provide guidance and support.

What is the time commitment required to be a successful Pampered Chef consultant?

The time commitment required to be a successful consultant varies depending on your goals and availability. However, most consultants dedicate 5-10 hours per week to their business. The more time and effort you put into your business, the more successful you are likely to be.

What are the benefits of being a Pampered Chef consultant?

Being a Pampered Chef consultant comes with many benefits, including flexible hours, the ability to work from home, the opportunity to earn a full-time income, and access to exclusive products and discounts. You also get to be a part of a supportive community and make a positive impact on people's lives through cooking and sharing delicious meals.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Lifeat50
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Lifeat50
  • Rochelle Miller
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Genia Roman
  • Niki Kate