• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

4 Recruits Between May 1St and June 30Th =

In summary, the author is disappointed because she wasn't able to get any new bookings and her previous bookings have all been cancelled.
dannyzmom
Gold Member
?????
Isn't there an incentive going on with recruiting - if we got 2 in May and 2 in June...or if we got a total of 4 between May and June we get something?

Well....I had another show today! Both the hostess and one of the guests wanted to sign....so the hostess signed today and the guest (a friend of the hostess) is planning to sign after cheerleading season is over (she coaches her daughter's cheerleading squad)

Woo Hoo!!!!!

Now if I could just get some freakin' bookings!!!

dannyzmom said:
?????
Isn't there an incentive going on with recruiting - if we got 2 in May and 2 in June...or if we got a total of 4 between May and June we get something?

Well....I had another show today! Both the hostess and one of the guests wanted to sign....so the hostess signed today and the guest (a friend of the hostess) is planning to sign after cheerleading season is over (she coaches her daughter's cheerleading squad)

Woo Hoo!!!!!

Now if I could just get some freakin' bookings!!!

Amen!! That's been my biggest obstacle. I was able to sign 2 hosts of my whopping 3 cooking shows for the month - so those booking are gone (7 total I think) I am hurtin' big time!!

But congratulations on the new recruit!!:D

:mad: I WAS going to have a good July - 5 cooking, 2 FRs - but just today two of my hosts rescheduled to August (and they are both named Missy - how funny is that?). I did have a good chance at the July sell-a-thon, but now, not so much! I would need the remaining shows to average $600 each... since I have taken so much time off from PC lately, my avg has dropped and is only about $500 right now. I am SOOOO mad... One of the Missys has $300 she wants free and is shooting for a $1600 show!!!:eek: :eek: :eek:
At least if she does the $1600 in August, I can still get a bunch of fall products with my commission - just really wanted them free!!!!:(

Yes, you'll get special recognition at conference!

What is the significance of May 1st and June 30th?

May 1st and June 30th are important dates for the recruitment period as they mark the start and end of the time frame in which 4 recruits were brought in.

How many recruits were brought in between May 1st and June 30th?

4 recruits were brought in during this time period.

Which recruiting methods were used to find these recruits?

The specific recruiting methods used may vary, but common methods include job postings, employee referrals, and recruitment agencies.

What departments or positions were the recruits hired for?

The departments or positions that the recruits were hired for may vary, but they were most likely chosen based on the needs of the company at the time.

Were these recruits successful in their roles?

The success of the recruits in their roles cannot be determined solely based on the time period in which they were hired. It is important to evaluate their performance over a longer period of time.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Sheila
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
  • Careyann
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies
Views
pamperedpals
  • PCJenni