• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Recruiting Challenge: Director's Deadline for 1 New Team Member by July 23rd

In summary, Alison's director has given her a challenge of recruiting 1 person by July 23rd, so she has set out to use the quick start boxes to help her with this goal. She is going to send out an invite for her post-conference meeting on July 17th, and she plans to call on Sunday, July 15th to encourage people to come to the meeting.
GourmetGirl
Silver Member
So I was set on recruiting someone this season, so I asked my director to get a quick start box for me. Then I had a little (well, okay HUGE) breakdown and am just now recovering and starting to pick up my life in general and pc especially. My director has given me the challenge of recruiting 1 person by July 23rd so I don't have to pay for the quick start box.

I have read everyone's posts, especially Laura's, but I think I just need some motivation. I watched one of my SD's shows on Thursday night to see what she does and realize that I need to be more reproducable. I guess I am just feeling really down, as I have only had 1 person sign and qualify and that was my mom, who went inactive as she started school again. I have had several fence sitters, but nobody has ever signed. My confidence level has wavered and while I LOVE PC and what it has done for me, I don't know how to express that without throwing up on people KWIM? I would love any tips and exact phrases to use in my show on the 10th and out and about.

TIA for everyone's support and encouragement... I don't think I would have survived without y'all!

Alison -- I hear you! I have 5... yes, 5... quick start boxes in my office right now. I had a bit of a breakdown myself due to some personal things as well... I've kept up with shows and sales but just haven't been recruiting!

Here is my plan... I just finished making an invite for it actually!!!! I am going to have our post-conference meeting on July17th and intend on inviting all of my leads to attend. I have 2 that most likely will sign in July. I am going to send the invite on Monday, July 8th... they will get them Tuesday. (I'm giving them a week's notice... that way they won't forget. I might mail them on Saturday so they get them Monday.) Then I plan to call on Sunday, July 15th using all of my post-conference pumped-up-ness to encourage them to come Tuesday!

So we will see... I'm NOT going to pay PC $35 each for 5 boxes. They are going to the FIRST 5 who sign at the meeting! I guess the others will just have to wait for their paperwork! :) (Positive thinking!!!!)

Oh... I'm attaching the invite if you'd like to see it... let me know what you think if I should add or change anything... :)

Attachments

• Invite.doc
    68.5 KB · Views: 375
Thanks Colleen, we are having a cluster meeting on Tue the 17th as well. I will definitely send an invite to some of my old leads as well as any from my upcoming shows. If I can get them to come to the meeting, I know my director can get them to sign!

Anybody have any other ideas for me? I'm willing to try any and all!

I love the invite Colleen and I also love the idea!! I want to use it but I can't change the info for whatever reason!!! Help! I am also having my first official cluster meeting on Tues. the 17th!

Okay, nevermind, I figured it out.

Sorry Kristi! I have a VERY OLD version of publisher so I just cut & pasted from that... but that makes it not able to change the info. Glad you figured out a way! :)

I like the flyer. I havn't tried to change the info yet, hope I can figure it out. Where are you getting the clip art? I really like it.

Thanks

The clip art is from Microsoft Office's website. It's really easy to download! Hope that helps.

I think if you insert a text box over my info, that should work. :)

how did you change the info

I was the origianal creator of it... it was made in publisher 2000 and copied over the microsoft word.

What is a quick start box????

Marci said:
What is a quick start box????

All the paperwork supplies you get in at new consultant kit. Directors have the opportunity to order these "quick start kits" on their paperwork supply orders. They have to "use" these kits before the end of the season (forgot the exact date for this August), if not, they're charged $35/kit. Most Directors will offer these kits to their downline (or when it gets close to the deadline, they'll let ANYONE use them so theyre nt charged) to use for their downline recruits. Ask your Director if these are availabel through them for you to use.

I like using them because it's less overwhelming to get everything at once. Plus I have them here, when I recruit I can go through this box with them...so it's not overwhelming.

HTH,
Ginny

Updated InvitationI am send out the invitations today with a small personal note to invite potential consultants to my TEAM Training next week. I revised the invitation.. it's copied into a word document from Publisher 2000 so you can see it. Feel free to use if you want! :)

Attachments

• Invitation for Meeting.doc
    69 KB · Views: 349
Colleen thanks for posting it in word! I really do love the invite.

1. What is the "Challenge From Director" in Pampered Chef?

The "Challenge From Director" is a program offered by Pampered Chef that allows consultants to earn rewards and bonuses by meeting specific sales and recruitment goals set by their director.

2. How do I participate in the "Challenge From Director"?

To participate in the "Challenge From Director", you must be an active consultant under a director in Pampered Chef. Your director will provide you with the details and goals for the challenge and you can start working towards them.

3. What are the rewards for completing the "Challenge From Director"?

The rewards for completing the "Challenge From Director" vary depending on the specific challenge set by your director. These rewards can include free products, discounts, or bonuses.

4. Can I participate in multiple "Challenges From Director" at the same time?

Yes, you can participate in multiple "Challenges From Director" at the same time, as long as they are offered by different directors. However, it is important to make sure you can realistically meet the goals for each challenge before committing to them.

5. Is the "Challenge From Director" mandatory for all Pampered Chef consultants?

No, the "Challenge From Director" is not mandatory for all Pampered Chef consultants. It is up to each individual consultant to decide if they want to participate in the challenge or not. However, it can be a great way to stay motivated, earn rewards, and grow your business.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Koolotus
  • PamperedK
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
PamperedK
  • Sheila
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies