• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Are We All Considered Trainers in PC?

S
sfdavis918
I was listening to the Double Digit Recruiting CD and one of the speakers told guests that she was a trainer for PC. Is that an actual title from PC or are we all considered trainers? I want to use her idea at my shows on Saturday and Sunday, but I'm not sure I should say I'm a trainer or that I'm training to be a trainer.:D

Sarah

Usually when you're a director you add the title "trainer" because you're responsible for training your new consultants. It's not an official title so I'm sure anyone can use it. If you do, just be prepared when people ask you about it.

Some people are actual "trainers" for PC - they do the Table Talk Tele-Classes, and they have to be Directors or above. You can apply to be a trainer, and have to be selected by HO. But, I think it's also perfectly fine for any of us to call ourselves "trainers", too - I have trained 4 consultants on starting their businesses, and definitely consider one of my roles a "trainer"! :)

What is the meaning of "trainer" in PC?

In PC, "trainer" refers to a role where one is responsible for teaching and instructing others, typically in the context of sales or business development.

Is "trainer" an official title within PC?

Yes, "trainer" is an official title within PC. It is often used to refer to individuals who have been trained and certified by PC to lead training sessions and workshops.

Are all members of PC considered trainers?

No, not all members of PC are considered trainers. The title of "trainer" is typically reserved for those who have undergone specific training and certification from PC.

Can anyone become a trainer in PC?

Yes, anyone can become a trainer in PC with the proper training and certification. PC offers training programs and resources for individuals who are interested in becoming trainers.

Should I refer to myself as a trainer if I have not been officially certified by PC?

No, if you have not been officially certified by PC as a trainer, it is not recommended to refer to yourself as one. It is important to accurately represent your role and qualifications within PC.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• esavvymom
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
cindylpal
  • esavvymom
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
esavvymom
  • jcsmilez