• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Maximizing Your Calls: Tips for Success in Direct Sales

In summary, a recruit was going to sign up for the kit if she could get a hold of her husband who helped her with her shows. She was told that she could if she signed up now or on 8/1. If she waited until Sept, she wouldn't have as much time to earn it.
Cookingwithmichelle
Silver Member
Hi everyone,
I'm home with a broken foot and only have the phone to work on my business for a while. I am really ready to promote to director. I just signed another consultant with 1 waiting in the wings for when she has enough $$$ for her kit. She has a kit credit. I currently have 4 active- 2 qualified. I worry about one of them qualifying she submitted 2 shows so far, went inactive once already. So I really looking at myself as having 3 active. Do any of you have any suggestions, scripts, words of wisdom? I'm going to call past hosts, leads etc... I also want to do some customer care calls looking for new recruits. Please help!
Thanks

Wow, no responses? I would love to hear the wisdom that must be out there. I've been making phone calls like crazy, but I haven't even brought up anything remotely like recruiting. I'd love to know what you all say, how you get around to talking about recruiting in a CCC.

Gosh, I wish I could help more, but this is my "Achilles Heel", if you will. I would love to hear from all of the successful recruiters/directors out there, too!

One thought - have you talked to your potential about earning the new stainless cookware? If she signs now or on 8/1, she'll have the full time to earn as much of the cookware as she can. If she waits until Sept, she won't have as much time to earn it. Maybe that'll get her to find the extra $ she needs to sign. I always tell them that if they put the kit on their credit card, they'll have a commission check before the bill comes in if they do 2-4 shows their first month, and they won't have to worry about it!

Hope that helps. I plan on getting on the phone with my potentials and selling "the dream", not just the items in the kit, and all of the great things they can do with their own business that they can't do with a "job". Best of luck to you and I hope your foot heals quickly!!

hey anyone have any ideas on this yet?? i'd love to see some .. its my achilles heel as well .. i never knkow what to say to potential recruits over the phone!!

At conference during the second wave a lady went accross the stage in a wheel chair. Her husband helps her with her shows.

I don't have a script that I use...I jot notes and the ideas/messages I want to convey to the person. I honestly try to customize it to each person to make it personal and it varies if I am trying to book a show, recruit or just inform about all the new stuff going on. I know there is an online training course (since your laid up, this would be a great time to take a few).

I would start with all the new products, the recruiting promo, and of course the new recipes! Build your excitement about the fall and it will flow naturally. I hope this helps!

1. How can I generate more leads for my direct sales calls?

One effective way to generate more leads for your direct sales calls is by utilizing your existing network. Reach out to friends, family, and acquaintances and ask if they know anyone who might be interested in your products. You can also attend networking events and trade shows to connect with potential customers.

2. How can I make my calls more engaging and effective?

To make your calls more engaging and effective, it's important to personalize your approach. Take the time to get to know your customers and their needs, and tailor your pitch accordingly. Ask open-ended questions and actively listen to their responses to build a strong rapport.

3. How do I handle objections during a sales call?

Objections are a natural part of the sales process. The key is to address them calmly and confidently. Listen to the customer's concerns and offer solutions or alternatives. If you're unable to overcome the objection, thank them for their time and leave the door open for future opportunities.

4. How often should I follow up with potential customers?

Following up is crucial in direct sales, but it's important to find a balance. You don't want to be too pushy, but you also don't want to miss out on potential sales. As a general rule, follow up no more than twice after the initial call, and then periodically after that. Be sure to respect the customer's wishes if they ask not to be contacted again.

5. How can I track and measure the success of my calls?

There are various ways to track and measure the success of your calls. One simple method is to keep a record of the number of calls made, the number of leads generated, and the number of sales closed. You can also use customer feedback and sales data to evaluate the effectiveness of your calls and make adjustments as needed.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• jcsmilez
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
stefani2
  • finley1991
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
pamperedbecky
  • pamperedbecky