• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Tomorrow's Host Is so Teetering on the Edge as to Whether or Not to

In summary, the conversation revolves around someone considering joining the Pampered Chef (PC) team despite their busy schedule and tendency to overextend themselves. The other participants offer reassurance and advice, emphasizing the flexibility and potential income of being a consultant. They also suggest that it could be a good preparation for a future career as a financial advisor.
dannyzmom
Gold Member
tomorrow's host is SO teetering on the edge as to whether or not to sign...

Objective: My work schedule would not allow for very many night shows
My answer: you make your own schedule with PC - you can do brunches and day shows

Objective: I tend to overextend myself
Answer: ??

Objective: I am thinking of going for my financial advisor licensse in a few years.
Answer: PC -- what a great way to earn the extra $$ you'll need to pay for those classes!

Oh, she is SOOOO many of us...tell her she can even do 1 show a month if she wants to start - just pick 1 night. She can also do catalog shows. PC has great incentives but she doesn't have to strive for the top.

I tend to overextend too...hence where you pick what fits...how about the 1-2 shows a month and enjoy being a consultant...you don't know what you're missing until you do it, and what is there to lose? If you try and can't keep the schedule, you still have great products after the 4 shows, but I guarantee she'll want more.

In a few years? Then do PC now while you can...it'll give you a great chance to work with people in preparation to be an advior...

Mega Show!!!!!!!

dannyzmom said:

If I help keep you on a steady but not overwhelming pace, would you feel more comfortable joining my team? ;)

I agree with the KG impersonator (whomever she might really be!). I'm in the "over-extend myself" category. But with PC, you can pick when you want to work and I look at the monthly cluster meeting as a "girls night out" type thing... that way I feel like I'm "getting out" and not just going to another meeting.

katie0128 said:
I agree with the KG impersonator (whomever she might really be!). I'm in the "over-extend myself" category. But with PC, you can pick when you want to work and I look at the monthly cluster meeting as a "girls night out" type thing... that way I feel like I'm "getting out" and not just going to another meeting.

I went back to my usual self...one KG is enough around here. :) ...and we can't all live up to his standards!

Personally, since my cluster meetings are 70-80 miles away, I will only get to a few a year. I've been to one training. Cluster meetings unfortunately fall on my Fire Department nights. But I will hit the Fall kick-off meeting and a few others.

dannyzmom said:
tomorrow's host is SO teetering on the edge as to whether or not to sign...

Objective: My work schedule would not allow for very many night shows
My answer: you make your own schedule with PC - you can do brunches and day shows

Answer: ?? Tell me what other things you are involved in. This will let you know how really involved in other things she really is. Also, this other things might end up being show leads.

Also ask, How many hours do you think you could give to Pampered Chef a week?

Side note: So many times people think we put a lot more time in our businesses than we do. She could make a nice car payment by working five hours a week.

Objective: I am thinking of going for my financial advisor licensse in a few years.
Answer: PC -- what a great way to earn the extra $$ you'll need to pay for those classes!

I hope this helps!
Lisa

1. Can I still host a party if I am unsure about my availability for tomorrow?

Yes, you can still host a party even if you are unsure about your availability for tomorrow. Our team at Pampered Chef will work with you to find a date that works for both you and your guests.

2. Do I have to make a purchase in order to host a party?

No, there is no purchase required to host a party. However, we do encourage our hosts to make a purchase as it helps to support our business and allows us to continue providing high-quality products.

3. How many guests do I need to invite to host a party?

There is no specific number of guests required to host a party. You can invite as many or as few guests as you'd like. The more guests you invite, the more chances you have of earning rewards and free products!

4. What types of products will be featured at the party?

Our parties typically feature a variety of kitchen and cooking products, including cookware, bakeware, utensils, and more. We also offer a wide range of recipes and cooking tips to help you get the most out of your purchases.

5. Can I host a party virtually?

Yes, you can host a party virtually! Our team at Pampered Chef has adapted to new technologies and can help you host a successful party online through platforms like Zoom or Facebook Live. This allows you to connect with friends and family from the comfort of your own home.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• jcsmilez
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • WLMcCoy
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
tpchefpattie
  • Jolie_Paradoxe