• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Closing a Show Sunday: Preparing for a Potential Recruit

In summary, preparing for a potential recruit during Closing a Show Sunday involves showcasing the benefits of joining the team, such as the perks of being a consultant and success stories from current consultants. It's important to have a variety of materials on hand, including business opportunity brochures and product catalogs, to effectively communicate the benefits. When approaching potential recruits, it's important to be genuine and enthusiastic and to listen to their questions and concerns. Some key benefits of becoming a Pampered Chef consultant include flexible hours, discounted products, and access to training and support from experienced leaders. To follow up with potential recruits, it's important to gather their contact information and reach out within a few days to answer any questions and offer support, as well as invite them
krzymomof4
Silver Member
I am going to be closing a show Sunday with a host who is also a potential recruit. What papers do you all bring? I want to be prepared.
She is concerned that she may be moving in a few months. I told her that that is what is great about having your own business is that you can take it with you.
Any ideas or flyers would be appreciated:D

No flyers needed, just your ears. Shut up and listen to her concerns and then respond to them SIMPLY.

The only pieces of paper you should bring are the consultant agreement, the rewards tracking brochure for new consultants, and a show planner.

Also bring the 7 questions. Ask one and then SHUT UP....let her talk....even if there is an awkward silence....DON'T SAY ANYTHING!

7 questions?

Attachments

• RECRUITINGISEASY.doc
    31 KB · Views: 396
I like the flyer. Thanks!:p
Mary

1. How do I prepare for a potential recruit during Closing a Show Sunday?

Preparing for a potential recruit during Closing a Show Sunday is all about showcasing the benefits of joining our team. This can include highlighting the perks of being a consultant, sharing success stories from current consultants, and showcasing the products and tools we offer to help consultants succeed.

2. What materials should I have on hand for Closing a Show Sunday?

It's important to have a variety of materials on hand for Closing a Show Sunday, such as business opportunity brochures, consultant application forms, product catalogs, and success stories from current consultants. These materials will help you effectively communicate the benefits of joining our team.

3. How do I approach potential recruits during Closing a Show Sunday?

When approaching potential recruits during Closing a Show Sunday, it's important to be genuine and enthusiastic. Start by asking them if they've ever considered becoming a consultant, and then share your own experience and success with the company. Be sure to listen to their questions and concerns and address them thoroughly.

4. What are the key benefits of becoming a Pampered Chef consultant?

There are many benefits to becoming a Pampered Chef consultant, including flexible hours, the ability to work from home, discounted products, and the opportunity to earn rewards and trips. Additionally, consultants have access to training and support from experienced leaders and a strong community of fellow consultants.

5. How can I follow up with potential recruits after Closing a Show Sunday?

Following up with potential recruits after Closing a Show Sunday is crucial. Be sure to gather their contact information and reach out to them within the next few days to answer any additional questions and offer support. You can also invite them to join a virtual information session or attend a local team meeting to learn more about the opportunity.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• babywings76
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
winklermom
  • cmdtrgd
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
cmdtrgd
  • Chef Kearns