• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Exciting News - My Second Recruit Signs Up!

In summary, Amy is an expert summarizer of content. She just had her second recruit for the month sign today and she is very excited. She is also a future director.
amy07
I am so excited!! I just had my second recruit for the month to sign today!! :D :D She did it online while I was on the phone with her! I just had to share!! I am so excited for this lady - she has so much energy and will do a great job!! She didn't even want to wait for the kit credit ;) ;)

WOW - 2 in a few months of being a consultant...I bow to your recruiting Amy. :)

Amy...That is awesome!!! Do you do anything special???

Congratulations Amy!

thanks guys!

Awesome!! You are a future Director

Kathytnt said:
Awesome!! You are a future Director

Oh yeah, congrats Future Director Amy! Now get them qualified and keep them there so you stay a Future Director.

Actually, this is my 3rd, and yes I'll be a Future on July1!:D :D

Oh, and you know what I think worked to get the 2 this month? They both had 4 bookings at their shows, and I just told them that they needed to do this since they already had their 4 lined up to fulfill their consultant agreements. Unfortunately, that does not leave me with any new shows, but hey it's about them right?;) ;)

amy07 said:
Actually, this is my 3rd, and yes I'll be a Future on July1!:D :D

Oh, and you know what I think worked to get the 2 this month? They both had 4 bookings at their shows, and I just told them that they needed to do this since they already had their 4 lined up to fulfill their consultant agreements. Unfortunately, that does not leave me with any new shows, but hey it's about them right?;) ;)

Yes, it is - you get points, overrides, etc. Getting them started right is great. I've been told by many that in the long run, them becoming a consultant and giving up the bookings will help you more than keeping the sales for yourself.

Amy - at the rate you're going, you'll be a director before you know it and just may be announcing TPC in recruiting next year just like Laura!

janetupnorth said:
Amy - at the rate you're going, you'll be a director before you know it and just may be announcing TPC in recruiting next year just like Laura!

Director by Oct 1 is the goal, however the bigger goal is the cruise........let's not get carried away with Laura, I'm not worthy to be mentioned in the same sentence!:eek: But if she is lurking around here, I'll take any tips/advice she feels inclined to share:p

What are the benefits of signing up as a recruit with Pampered Chef?

As a Pampered Chef recruit, you will have the opportunity to run your own flexible business, earn a commission on sales, and receive discounts on products. You will also have access to training and support from experienced consultants and the chance to earn bonuses and incentives.

What is the process for signing up as a recruit with Pampered Chef?

To sign up as a recruit with Pampered Chef, you will need to find a consultant to sponsor you. They will provide you with a link to the online application and guide you through the process. You will also need to purchase a starter kit to get your business up and running.

What is the time commitment required for being a Pampered Chef recruit?

The time commitment for being a Pampered Chef recruit can vary depending on your goals and availability. However, it is recommended to dedicate at least 10-15 hours per week to your business. This can include hosting parties, attending training sessions, and promoting your business on social media.

Is there a minimum sales requirement as a Pampered Chef recruit?

Yes, there is a minimum sales requirement of $150 per month as a Pampered Chef recruit. This helps to ensure that you are actively promoting and selling products. However, this requirement can also be met through personal purchases or orders from friends and family.

What resources are available to help me succeed as a Pampered Chef recruit?

Pampered Chef offers a variety of resources to help you succeed as a recruit. These include online training sessions, support from your sponsor and fellow consultants, marketing materials, and a personalized website to promote your business. You will also have access to a consultant community for support and guidance.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• texaschef
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
PampMomof3
  • Niki Kate
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
tpchefpattie
  • dkitten13