• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Question About an Inactive Consultant

In summary, the host told me that if the inactive consultant wanted to come back under her, she would have to wait a year and purchase a new kit.
tada
I have a host that is an inactive consultant -she went inactive in February.

She said she was thinking about getting back in - I told her that if she did, it would not be under me. She said she did not want to reactivate under her original recruiter.

Is there any way she could come back in under me? Other than waiting on a year to pass and repurchasing the kit?

I read on page 10 of the Policies and Pro - if a consultant would want to resign - submit a letter to HO and thier director.

Looks like then they would be free to submit a new agreement.

Anybody know?

Tracie

I know the first two parts are accurate...you can check with HO on what you read.

I would think if they wanted to resign and loose all their career sales, etc., etc., that is their decision.

Worth checking out...I think she'd love signing up under the new program though...

janetupnorth said:
I would think if they wanted to resign and loose all their career sales, etc., etc., that is their decision.

Worth checking out...I think she'd love signing up under the new program though...
If she's inactive, she's already lost her career sales. That's one big incentive to never go inactive once you've reached $15k.

True Ann - I knew that after I typed it but was too lazy to fix it...VERY long week. Thanks for clarifying...

There are only two instances where someone can change recruiters:

If they signed with someone and then realized that they should have signed with someone else and all 3 parties write a letter to HO saying they want it changed. There is a time limit on that I believe.

For example: Mary signs with Director Joan after talking with her friend and Joan's downline Consultant Sue about doing the business but she doesn't realize that she could have signed with Sue. Mary, Joan and Sue must all agree that she should be in Sue's downline and they all contact PC within the time frame allowed. OR Mary is Sue's sister/good friend and they talk about working together in their businesses. Mary goes online and finds a director and signs with her not knowing Sue won't be her upline. It's not always easy for people to understand how it all works if they are coming from the "outside". Again, there is a time period that this must be done within and all parties including HO must agree that it is the best way to go.

The other way to change recruiters is to wait the full 12 months and then resign with a new kit (new consultant #, pay $155 (or use kit credit from a show), start at $0 sales...). This is the way most people must do it. The first circumstance is rare and unusual.

New signers are allowed to cancel the contract if they do it right away. I had a person who got a catalog and decided to sign. Went online and signed up but then when the emails and calls started coming congratulating her for starting her business, etc. she said "this wasn't what I thought I was doing" and was allowed to cancel the contract - she had not gotten her kit, was hispanic (the consultant she "signed" under was not and the book was English). I am sure they would honor the buyers remorse even in other circumstances too.

Last edited:
Well, boo hoo. She only went inactive in February - so next February is a longgg way away. Oh well....

Tracie

1. What does it mean to be an inactive consultant?

An inactive consultant is someone who has signed up to be a consultant with Pampered Chef, but has not been actively selling or promoting products for a period of time. This could be due to various reasons such as personal reasons, lack of time, or loss of interest.

2. How long can a consultant be inactive before their account is considered terminated?

According to Pampered Chef's policy, a consultant's account will be considered terminated if they have been inactive for 12 consecutive months. This means that they will no longer have access to their consultant account and will have to reapply if they wish to become a consultant again.

3. Can an inactive consultant still earn commission on sales?

No, an inactive consultant is not eligible to earn commission on sales. Commission is only earned when a consultant actively sells and promotes products to customers. However, they can still earn commission on any personal purchases they make through their consultant account.

4. Is there a fee to reactivate an inactive consultant account?

There is no fee to reactivate an inactive consultant account. However, if the account has been terminated due to inactivity for 12 consecutive months, the consultant will have to reapply and pay a new enrollment fee to become a consultant again.

5. Can an inactive consultant still attend Pampered Chef events and training?

Yes, inactive consultants are still welcome to attend Pampered Chef events and training. These events are a great way to stay connected with the company and learn about new products and techniques, even if the consultant is not actively selling.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Kelly8
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
AJPratt
  • cincychef
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
PCJenni
  • Becca_in_MD