• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Have You Heard of Pampered Chef?

In summary, the conversation is about how to approach someone who is interested in becoming a consultant for Pampered Chef but has never heard of the company before. Trish and Ginny suggest making an appointment and bringing the new recruiting DVD, catalog, and brochure to the meeting. They also discuss the importance of seeing the person's body language and facial expressions to gauge their interest. Other suggestions include inviting the person to a show, asking them questions and listening to their responses, and providing them with information about the company beforehand. The conversation also touches on the support and enthusiasm within the Pampered Chef community and the success of the company.
Trish1953
Silver Member
What would you send to someone who's never heard of Pampered Chef, but seems an excellent candidate for becoming a consultant?

Trish in Texas
Independent Consultant

Trish1953 said:
What would you send to someone who's never heard of Pampered Chef, but seems an excellent candidate for becoming a consultant?

Trish in Texas
Independent Consultant

The new recruiting DVD!

The new recruiting DVD and the brochure as well as a catalog.

Oh, you guys are so smart! Now, I have to figure out if I gave away my last DVD. Thanks, as always, Cheffers, for your support!

Trish in Texas
Independent Consultant

Personally I wouln't send them anything...I would make an APPOINTMENT with them and bring the DVD, catalog and the simple brochure

I want to SEE their body language, facial expressions...

Ginny

Yes... I wouldn't send them anything, either. You could refer them to your website, possibly, but, I would meet with them in person.

AND: The first thing I would do when meeting her would to date a show so she can see everything at once--you could call it her "lets see" show. At the show, mention that she is considering becoming a consultant and see who would help her out, and at the show would also be a good time to get feedback from her friends. Even if she doesn't sign, you at least get a show.

Yes, I will make an appointment with her. I already directed her to my website. But, if it was me, I wouldn't agree to meet anyone without having looked at something beforehand.

Trish in Texas
Independent Consultant

Trish1953 said:
Yes, I will make an appointment with her. I already directed her to my website. But, if it was me, I wouldn't agree to meet anyone without having looked at something beforehand.

Trish in Texas
Independent Consultant

I agree Trish - especially if I'd never heard of the company before.....I'd want to know it was really legit before setting up a meeting.

I'd invite her along to my next show!

How did you meet her? What did you notice about her that you thought she would be a good consultant? And where in the world has she been living that she has never heard of PC? Just trying to get ideas of what other people what for/notice for recruiting.

Sorry... I guess I didn't really answer the question, "What would I send her."

Of course, you have to do what you are comfortable doing, but what I meant was, (based on my experience alone) that if you just send something, you might not get the chance to meet them. Sometimes, the information we provide is overwhelming and people can talk themselves out of something. At least if you meet with them first, you have a little more control of how its presented and can respond to any concerns, as well as see their reaction, and guage your response. Its all about what you are comfortable doing.

AJPratt said:
AND: The first thing I would do when meeting her would to date a show so she can see everything at once--you could call it her "lets see" show. At the show, mention that she is considering becoming a consultant and see who would help her out, and at the show would also be a good time to get feedback from her friends. Even if she doesn't sign, you at least get a show.

Someone has been listening to Belinda Elsworth :p ;)

Your secret is safe with me!:D

Belinda... I am not worthy!

I am one of those recruits who had never heard of Pampered Chef until I started to inquire online. I was looking for something and my friends at school listed Pampered Chef as one business I should look into. Since I am NOT a cook and proud of it, I relied on my family and friends enthusiasm and the enthusiam and knowledge of my director. After reviewing the tape I knew that I could at least give it a try. I had the money and the shows all lined up before I signed the agreement. I have been a consultant now for a year and am enjoying it very much.

Kathy

Just to add I have had support from my family and cluster and now the cheffers here. It is an organization to be proud of.

Kathy

if you do actually meet her remember when you ask a question, stop and listen to her response so often we get so excited we get verbal diahreia and scare people off lol
good luck

Thanks for all the input! As Kathy said, Cheffers are GREAT! Anyway, after debating the issue, I decided I would send her an Empowering Women, Catalog and Your Life, Your Way flyer. Then, when I meet her for coffee or a soda, I'll give her the DVD. Oh, I wish I wasn't a Pisces! Now, I'm thinking I should send the DVD first. Ugh! It's too early to think! Anyway, I'll work it out!

Trish in Texas
Independent Consultant

Welcome, Kathy!

Trish: Just curious... Did you ask her if she would be comfortable meeting you first?

Good luck with whatever you do!

How did it go?

Here's what I tell them - got most of it from the back of an old cookbook!

W H A T - I N - T H E - W O R L D - I S - PAMPERED CHEF ? ! !
Pampered Chef is the premier direct-seller of high-quality kitchen tools sold through in-home Cooking Classes presented by Consultants across the U.S., Canada, the U.K. and Germany. At Kitchen Shows, guests enjoy product and recipe demonstrations, learn about quick and easy food preparation ideas, have lots of fun, and get to taste-test the delicious results!

Founded in 1980 by educator and home economist Doris Christopher, and headquartered in Addison, Illinois, the Pampered Chef is committed to enhancing family life by providing quality kitchen products supported by service and information.

After careful consideration on both sides, The Pampered Chef was purchased by Warren Buffet as a member of the Berkshire Hathaway family of companies, and is publically traded on the stock exchange.

Current and past customers will tell you about our fantastic guarantee - every item for a full year, we will repair, replace or exchange at your wish. Many items have 2 and 3 year guarantees, and our cookware and knives are guaranteed for lifetime!

Browse the company website at www.pamperedchef.com for more information.

Scott, where have you been dahling?

What is Pampered Chef?

Pampered Chef is a direct sales company that offers high-quality kitchen tools, cookware, and pantry staples. Our mission is to help people enjoy cooking and entertaining in their own homes.

How do I purchase Pampered Chef products?

You can purchase Pampered Chef products through a consultant, who can provide you with personalized recommendations and assist with your order. You can also shop online through our website.

What sets Pampered Chef apart from other kitchen brands?

Pampered Chef is known for its superior quality products that are designed to make cooking and entertaining easier and more enjoyable. We also offer a lifetime guarantee on our products and have a strong commitment to giving back to our communities.

Do I have to host a party to buy Pampered Chef products?

No, you do not have to host a party to purchase Pampered Chef products. However, hosting a party is a great way to try out our products and earn rewards or discounts on your purchases.

Can I become a Pampered Chef consultant?

Yes, you can become a Pampered Chef consultant and start your own business. We offer flexible hours, training and support, and the opportunity to earn income and rewards while sharing our products with others.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Chef Bobby
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Chef Kearns
  • BarbFlan
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Malinda Klein
  • Kelly8