• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Achieving Dreams Despite Challenges: A Pampered Chef Success Story

In summary, Ann talked to her ex-wife and offered her the opportunity to sign up for a show. She is still optimistic despite only two people coming to the show. She plans on talking to her ex-wife more in the next few weeks to try and get her to sign up for a show.
riggs62
Well, we just finished our 3rd show and I'm still optimistic even though only 2 people showed up. There was a terrible thunderstorm and I hope that's why people didn't come. The hostess was expecting about 13 people-she plans on getting orders from them at work tomorrow...all that being said I talked to her at the car at the end of the show and asked her if she knew anyone that would like to earn extra money or maybe wanted more flexibility in their career-and she says...."You mean other than me?" lol
So I told her of all the new stuff and promos going on right now for new consultants and how she could basically earn the kitchen of her dreams with PC dollars.
Now the question is...how soon before I talk with her again about this? She asked me to keep the show open for 10 days...ugh, but I agreed as long as it closes before the end of June.
So we will be talking quite a bit between now and then and my next talk with her I plan on bringing up the trips you can earn. Any other suggestions on how I can bring her to sign? I would LOVE to have a recruit in my first 30 days!!!! :cool:

I would mail her some information tomorrow... I really like the file that I've attached and maybe the first 90 days flier that we can get from ho if you have that. Then I would call her tomorrow and leave a message or just say I dropped some information in the mail to you, would you have a few minutes to look them over and then chat with me in a few days? Then find a time, i.e. Thursday evening to spend a few minutes with her on the phone. if possible, set up a meeting in person and ask your recruiter/director to come with you, as they are really good at answering all those sorts of questions and not just "throwing up" on potentials :) Good luck!

Attachments

• A Business Opportunity.doc
    1.2 MB · Views: 493
I love the flyer!! I think I will send that to her tonight!
Thanks!

Tell her that you'd love to have a friend learning the business along with you. Sometimes it helps to know that they don't have to know everything at the beginning, and will have a friend who's at approximately the same knowledge level (so they don't feel alone).

I like the flyer, thanks for sharing.

Ann R

Oh, and one thing I should probably mention. This is my husband's ex-wife. If I can recruit her, I can recruit anybody!:eek:

That's great that you feel comfortable enough with your DH's ex to not only do a show for her, but to offer her the opp.
:D

riggs62 said:
Oh, and one thing I should probably mention. This is my husband's ex-wife. If I can recruit her, I can recruit anybody!:eek:

WOW! don't think I could bring myself to do a show with my DH's ex-psycho.......er, I mean ex-wife!:eek:

We actually used to only refer to her as "el diablo" up until this year. I finally noticed last night that I didn't break out in hives for the first time while talking to her. Oh...I hope she signs *fingers crossed*:D

1. How did the author overcome challenges to achieve their dreams?

The author, a former Pampered Chef consultant, faced numerous challenges in her journey towards success. She encountered personal struggles, financial difficulties, and self-doubt. However, through perseverance, determination, and the support of her loved ones, she was able to push through and achieve her dreams.

2. What are some of the key lessons learned from the author's story?

The author's story highlights the importance of never giving up, even when faced with difficult challenges. It also emphasizes the power of believing in oneself and surrounding oneself with a strong support system. Additionally, the author shares valuable insights on the importance of hard work, persistence, and adaptability in achieving success.

3. How does the author's experience with Pampered Chef contribute to their success story?

The author's experience as a Pampered Chef consultant played a crucial role in her success story. It taught her valuable skills such as time management, communication, and leadership. It also provided her with a platform to network, build relationships, and gain confidence in her abilities. The income she earned from Pampered Chef also helped her overcome financial challenges and pursue her dreams.

4. What advice does the author have for others facing challenges in achieving their dreams?

The author's advice for others facing challenges in achieving their dreams is to never give up, stay positive, and believe in oneself. She also encourages seeking support from loved ones and finding ways to overcome obstacles, whether it be through learning new skills, seeking mentorship, or staying persistent. She believes that with determination and hard work, anything is possible.

5. How does the author's story inspire others?

The author's story serves as an inspirational reminder that success is possible despite facing challenges. It showcases the power of persistence, hard work, and determination in achieving dreams. The author's journey also highlights the importance of staying true to oneself and never giving up on one's passions and goals. Her story serves as a source of motivation for others to keep pushing towards their own dreams, despite any challenges they may face.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• janetupnorth
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies
Views
tlag1986
  • Sheila
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies
Views
sharalam
Replies