• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Cloud 9: Celebrating My Director's Red Apron & Achievements!

In summary, tonight Sharon was promoted to Director. She received many wonderful gifts including a red apron with her name on it, a Certificate of Achievement, a gold whisk charm, an inspirational book, and a nice card from her upline and downline. She almost started bawling when she got home and her husband was too sleepy to care.
smspamperedchef
Silver Member
Tonight we had our monthly meeting and OH MY GOSH!!! I am just overwhelmed, excited, dazed, and just so honored. My Director presented me with the coveted red apron (for Director's only) that had my name embroidered on it along with Director and June 07 embroidered on it as well. I also got an English Ivy (I think that's what it is). It has all different kinds of flowers, ivys, etc in it and it represents my cluster and how different everyone is with their businesses and how they grow, etc. It was so cool. I also got a Certificate of Achievement from the company, my gold whisk charm and my upline Director gave me an inspirational book and a nice card. On top of all of that one of the girls from my cluster stood up in front of everyone and said a bunch of nice things and presented me (from my entire cluster) one of those musical greeting cards which plays "Dancing in the Street", a AMEX gift card, a certificate for a free haircut and a free style and a certificate for a free manicure and a free pedicure. I almost started bawling! I have such a great group upline and downline! I just wanted to share with all of you as right now I'm on cloud 9! :)

CONGRATS on the promotion. WOW! Your cluster does a lot for promotions. I only remember an email being sent about the last person that was promoted in our cluster... I don't even remember it being mentioned at a meeting... I sure hope that isn't the case, but I really don't remember. But how great that you and your accomplishments are so celebrated! I love the idea of embroidering your name, title and date of promotion on your apron! How special!

Thank you! I was just so excited when I got home I had to share! My husband was too sleepy to really even care although he did say good job very sleepily.

Bravo! Congratulations!

BTW... is the "red apron" an official PC thing or just something your director/cluster does? Never heard of it before and was just wondering...

Congratulations!

That's awesome!And you know they're going to be shouting their hearts out for you when you walk... in less than a month!

Congratulations Sharon! Way to go!

Congratulations!

Wonderful!!!! That's really fantastic!

Sharon - you deserve it! I know you worked hard and long to acheive this!

Enjoy basking in the limelight for a bit!:D

Congratulations! You are in a very giving, generous group! How wonderful for you!!!

The red apron is not a PC thing but a lot of groups do use that. When I promoted I received a red apron with my name on it. I would have loved the date! (I will remember that when my team promotes!) I don't know what will be available with Merrill but VIP changed the aprons from PC in screenprint to embroidered right after I got mine. Good thing because my words are faded off and I can't wear that apron anymore.

My upline gives verbal recognition and my director made signs out of construction paper and ribbon with all the director benefits and hung them around my neck. She uses it as an incentive to get others in her cluster to strive to promote by seeing the benefits that PC has to offer. My upline feels that PC is so generous with all the things they give that she doesn't have to add to it (other than the apron). I would have loved to have been pampered. ...Well I was. My husband took me out to celebrate as soon as I got my call (and he got me flowers).

Congratulations! And how wonderful that everyone helped make your accomplishment that much more special!!

Congratulations! It is so nice when people recognize us!

Congratulations!! That's so cool that your cluster recognized you with ALL that stuff! How special. :) You deserve it all!

Congratulations! That had to be quite a pick-me-up, too, with worrying about finances and such!

I love how they praised your accomplishment! I want to be that way with all of my downline!

I'm more excited to promote (eventually) to be able to shower my consultants with this kind of praise and encouragement!

That is so Awesome! Congrats to you!

After 8 years, I know it feels good to finally accomplish your goal!! Congratulations. They really pampered you at your meeting!!

katie0128 said:
BTW... is the "red apron" an official PC thing or just something your director/cluster does? Never heard of it before and was just wondering...
Honestly I'm not really sure. I just know that Directors in our area get it but they do order from one of the PC vendors. I've been wanting that apron for a LONG time because red is my favorite color and I seem to have more energy at my shows. By the way, wore a red top AND my red apron at my shows last night. Sales were ok but I got 5 BOOKINGS!!! WOO! HOO!!!
Maybe it's the RED? Sounds like a good theory to me. :)

I think it was YOU! Not the Apron! (But maybe the apron gave you an extra energy boost!)

ChefBeckyD said:
I think it was YOU! Not the Apron! (But maybe the apron gave you an extra energy boost!)
Maybe so! Who knows! However, I'll keep on wearing it anyways! :)

MomToEli said:
Congratulations! That had to be quite a pick-me-up, too, with worrying about finances and such!

I love how they praised your accomplishment! I want to be that way with all of my downline!
Thanks Sandy! Yes, the treats were so special and I was really wanting to get my nails and such done but wasn't sure if I could spare the extra cash for it. Really need the pampering! Everyone just pray that my DH gets a good job offer or something! By the way, TODAY is our ANNIVERSARY!!! 14 years!

Congrats you Deserve it all!!! Any Pictures??

StacieB said:
Congrats you Deserve it all!!! Any Pictures??
Actually NO :(
I guess I need to get my DH to take a picture of me huh?

Congratulations! What an exciting night it must have been!

1. What is Cloud 9: Celebrating My Director's Red Apron & Achievements?

Cloud 9 is a special event that celebrates the achievements of our directors at Pampered Chef. It is a way to recognize their hard work and dedication to the company and to honor their promotion to Director status.

2. Who is eligible to attend Cloud 9?

Directors and their guests are invited to attend Cloud 9. This includes the newly promoted Directors, their team members, and any family or friends they would like to bring to celebrate with them.

3. What happens at Cloud 9?

Cloud 9 is a fun and exciting event filled with recognition, inspiration, and celebration. There will be speeches from top leaders, awards and prizes, and delicious food. It is a time for Directors to reflect on their achievements and be recognized for their hard work.

4. How can I RSVP for Cloud 9?

The invitation to Cloud 9 will be sent out to eligible Directors via email. You can RSVP by following the link provided in the email and filling out the online form. Please make sure to RSVP by the deadline indicated in the invitation.

5. What should I wear to Cloud 9?

Cloud 9 is a special event, so we encourage you to dress up and feel your best. Business or cocktail attire is appropriate for the occasion. You may also want to wear your red apron to show your Pampered Chef pride!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• imported_iteachurkid
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
imported_iteachurkid
  • jwpamp
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
chezshelly
  • Jenni