• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

My Director Just Challenged Me!

In summary, Ginny is doing well with her business, and has 2 good recruit leads. She is pumped about her 3-2-1 business plan.
ChefBeckyD
Gold Member
Wow! So my director just called, and she has a challenge for me! We were talking about reaching Level 2 for the trip incentive....and if I just continue what I am doing sales wise for the next 6 months.....and recruit 8 in the next 6 months.....Level 2 is achievable for me! She really wants me to do it - so we can cruise together!:D (and so I can promote and she can become an Advanced Director!) Soooo, we are going to do Step Up To Director together....and sorta compete with each other on recruiting. She feels that my recruiting has fallen off as a reflection of her own lack of recruiting and talking about recruiting the past few months.......I'm not so sure about that, because I am pretty self-motivated - but she wants to do this challenge with me for herself too - we are both competitive, and she knows I LOVE any type of challenge....so away we go!:D

(I'm really glad the NC is coming in just a few weeks!)

You can do it, Becky!

Thanks Ann - you are such an encourager!

I think I can....I think I can.....

Take the challenge and RUN with it. You can do it!

That's great! I know you can do it!

Rah Rah, sis-boom-bah, Go BECKY!!!

You can totally do it Becky! I thought you were a director already!

I just thought of an idea to MAKE myself work on promoting. When I get close, I'm gonna order business cards IN ADVANCE with my new title of Director already printed on them. Then I'll end up forcing myself to promote because I won't be able to stand the thought of wasting all of that money on cards!

YOU CAN DO IT Becky!!!!!!!

Go Becky - we'll be cheering you on each step of the way - just keep us posted! Your sales are AWESOME this month, you have the personality (I know I've talked to you on the phone before) and it sounds like you have the motivation and the support structure! Good luck and GO FOR IT!

:)

Becky ~

That is an awesome challenge and support you have of your Director. What a GREAT opportunity to go through it together. Best of luck ~ I know you can do it!

Ginny

Awesome Becky! I'm sure you can do it. It's great to have a supportive director like that!

So how are you doing Becky? I'm sure conference has put a spark in your biz!

Ginny

I'm doing well! Thanks for asking Ginny!

4 shows this week - I have 2 good recruit leads, and I am PUMPED!

I am loving the whole 3-2-1 business plan!

Thanks for asking her Ginny - I was wondering the other day but didn't take time to search for her thread!

ChefBeckyD said:
I'm doing well! Thanks for asking Ginny!

4 shows this week - I have 2 good recruit leads, and I am PUMPED!

I am loving the whole 3-2-1 business plan!

Awesome Becky - you'll be there before we all know it.

Yvonne invited me to join a director training group starting up, but I just can't put that much commitment in yet...someday...

What is the "My Director Just Challenged Me!" program?

The "My Director Just Challenged Me!" program is a training and incentive program designed to help consultants grow their business and reach their goals. Directors will challenge their team members to complete specific tasks and provide guidance and support along the way.

How do I participate in the "My Director Just Challenged Me!" program?

If you are a consultant on a director's team, you will automatically be included in the program. Your director will assign challenges and track your progress through the Pampered Chef Consultant's Office.

What types of challenges can I expect in the program?

Challenges can vary depending on your director's goals and your individual business needs. They may include tasks such as booking a certain number of parties, reaching a sales goal, or recruiting new team members. Your director will tailor the challenges to help you grow and succeed in your business.

What are the benefits of participating in the "My Director Just Challenged Me!" program?

By participating in the program, you will receive personalized support and guidance from your director, as well as the satisfaction of reaching your business goals. Additionally, completing challenges can lead to rewards such as free products, discounts, and recognition within the company.

Can I opt out of the "My Director Just Challenged Me!" program?

While participation is encouraged, you can opt out of the program if needed. However, keep in mind that the program is designed to help you grow and succeed in your business, and opting out may mean missing out on valuable support and rewards.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
sarahsworld2000
  • kdangel518
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
AJPratt
  • baychef
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies