• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Concern Over Carrying Show Items

In summary, the conversation discusses a potential recruit with a knee injury who is concerned about carrying items to shows. The participants suggest asking for help from the host, bringing only necessary items, using crates with wheels, and having the host unload the vehicle. They also mention a thread with tips on bringing minimal items to shows.
bbenton4
I have a potential recruit whose biggest concern in being able to carry and bring items to shows. She has had surgery on her knee and has difficulty handling stairs. I think she would be great. She is funny and whitty and such the entertainer.

Does anyone have suggestions on how to overcome these barriers for her?

I am small(4'9")also and have trouble myself navigating without a bum knee.

Help

I would be open with the host and ask if they would help her bring things in. I would also would emphasis on going light - not bringing everything in your kitchen!

She can do it!!

I agree. What I have started doing is taking what I need to do the recipe, one item from each major line (if I don't already have something for the recipe), host specials for that month and next month (just one item if there are more than one) and ask the host if there is anything she really wants to see. Then I look at everything I have and consolidate where I'm able (no more than 2 pieces from each line unless absolutely necessary). I'm down to one crate, one other bag (about the same size as the STG tote) and my paperwork bag.

Try crates with wheelsThere are several really nice totes and crates that have wheels and make it extremely easy to handle products. If she doesn't over load her crates, she can have an easy time transporting items. Hosts are usually very considerate and understanding, I mean they are getting lots of FREE stuff because of the show you are having with them.
Explain the situation and have them unload the vehicle for you and you or they could roll in the stuff.
Debbie :D

1. What is the best way to transport my Pampered Chef show items?

The best way to transport your show items is by using a sturdy and spacious tote bag or rolling cart. This will ensure that your items are protected and easy to carry.

2. Is it necessary to bring all my show items to every party?

No, it is not necessary to bring all your show items to every party. You can select a variety of products that best fit the theme or interests of your host and their guests.

3. How do I prevent my show items from getting damaged during transportation?

To prevent your show items from getting damaged during transportation, you can use bubble wrap or packing paper to wrap fragile items. You can also separate heavier items from delicate ones and secure them with packing materials.

4. Can I bring my show items on a plane for a destination party?

Yes, you can bring your show items on a plane for a destination party. However, it is important to check with the airline for any size or weight restrictions and to pack your items securely to prevent damage.

5. What should I do if I accidentally damage a show item while transporting it?

If you accidentally damage a show item while transporting it, you can contact Pampered Chef's customer service for assistance. They may be able to provide a replacement or offer a solution to fix the damaged item.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• schel
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
ChefJoyJ
  • sfdavis918
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
JAE
Replies