• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Awesome Trip to the Bank Today!

In summary, the teller at the bank was asking about PC and the deposit was for a PC. The teller said she was looking for something and it was okay for the customer to give her some information. The customer deposited a $1000 and the teller said she was moving out of state and is looking for something.
lacychef
So, I just got back from the bank to deposit some money for a show. The teller at the drive thru was asking me about PC. She said about my deposit, "is this all for your PC?". (maybe it helped that it was for a $1000 deposit!) But, she said she's moving out of state & is looking for something; and said it was okay for me to give her some info. :) Like a dummy I didn't have a DVD with me, some I'm bringing her one on Monday....cross your fingers for me:D She's super-sweet; I hope she'll join!

Go back ASAP and give her the DVD. Right a nice note about how the business has helped you. You have lots of experience under your belt. I'm sure you'll think of something great!

Great job! Congrats. :)

THanks! I want to run right back, but my daughter is taking a nap & I won't wake her because we're going to the movie tonight. If she wakes up before 5 I will be back up there!

I hope you can make it back in there today! Get it while it's fresh in her mind! Way to go Lacy!

That IS great! That's why whenever my DH offers to go to the bank, I say no thank you. You never know! I've had customers that way but no recruits. Good luck!!See if you can follow this. Her brother was getting his truck's oil changed in my town on his way to see her so I dropped catalogs off at the car place for him to bring to her. The lady at the desk said...ooh do you have another catalog? I, of course, had one in the stroller. Don't worry, I got her name and will follow up with her. I love that!!

Do you think that happens with other companies? I seem to have people always comment on PC if they notice my catalog/clothes/bag.

That's awesome Jules!
My day got even better.....I checked my email & had a "contact me page submission" from my website. It was from a gal I haven't been able to get ahold of & she's ready to have a show & learn more about the opp:D Now I need double fingers crossed, lol!

Wow! That's great! Gotta love the days like that. Right it down and post it for those days that are...well, not so bright and shiny. Good luck with your potentials.

So did you make it back to the bank on Friday? Did your little one wake up in time? Hopefully that pans out for you!! Congrats!

Semi-hijack...

How many of you have your checks direct deposit and how many have checks mailed to you? Right now I have direct deposit, but was thinking of changing so I can actually take my checks to the bank, too.

What a red letter day! As soon as you took the stress off of yourself about walking at Conf. then everything starts to fall into place. I've got my fingers crossed for you!

katie0128 said:
Semi-hijack...

How many of you have your checks direct deposit and how many have checks mailed to you? Right now I have direct deposit, but was thinking of changing so I can actually take my checks to the bank, too.
I get my check directly deposited. You can still go to the bank when a hostess pays you with a check for her show.

Thanks girls!
No, I didn't make it that day, dd slept too long! It was a much needed nap after big sis's slumber party though.
The gal wasn't working yesterday, so I'll be there tomorrow;)
A tip I got from a workshop from a director in my upline was: she has her checks direct deposited too. She thought a teller was a potential lead, so she went in one day after she knew the money would be there, but went to "check" to make sure it was deposited;) Great idea!

1. What is "Awesome Trip to the Bank Today!"?

"Awesome Trip to the Bank Today!" is a fun and interactive game designed to teach participants about financial management and budgeting skills.

2. How many players can participate in "Awesome Trip to the Bank Today!"?

The game can be played with 2-6 players, making it a great activity for families, friends, or team-building events.

3. What age range is "Awesome Trip to the Bank Today!" suitable for?

The game is suitable for ages 8 and up, but can also be enjoyed by adults looking to improve their financial literacy.

4. How long does it take to play "Awesome Trip to the Bank Today!"?

The game typically takes about 45 minutes to an hour to play, but can be adjusted to fit the time constraints of the players.

5. Can "Awesome Trip to the Bank Today!" be used as a learning tool for schools or organizations?

Absolutely! "Awesome Trip to the Bank Today!" is a great educational tool for schools, youth organizations, and even corporate training programs. It's a fun and engaging way to learn about financial responsibility.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pampchefsarah
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
AJPratt
  • jrstephens
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
jrstephens
  • ameliasurf