• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Discover What's Included in the Super Starter Kit - FAQ and Tips

In summary, the Super Starter kit comes with a catalog from last fall and does not include any new products. You can't substitute anything and when I got doubles because I was in the same boat, I kept some for gifts and others I just used two of. One for home and one for shows. Sometimes I have a monthly contest where the host with the highest show wins something. I put some products in a basket and also include a certificate for a free kitchen show. When I re-signed, I ended up with a lot of doubles. To launch my business
Kristen
What comes in the Super Starter Kit? I have a catalog from last fall and I'm not sure if the products have changed since then. Does EVERY item that says "Super Starter product" come in the kit, or do you mix and match? Can you substitute? I think I already own most of the stuff in the Super Starter Kit. LOL If I join and end up with duplicates, any suggestions on how to maximize them (sell them, raffle them, give as host gifts, etc)?

Still contemplating whether or not I will sign.... :)

The Super Starter Kit is standard. You can't substitute anything, unfortunately. When I got doubles because I was in the same boat, I kept some for gifts and others I just used two of. One for home and one for shows. Or use them as different incentive prizes for hosts. SOmetimes I have a monthly contest where the host with the highest show wins something. Or I donate them to charity auctions, which is a good way to get your name out there too. I put some products in a basket and also include a certificate for a free kitchen show. I'll try to attach a pdf file that shows everything in the starter kit. I'm not sure if it'll work. If not, please email me and I know I can attach it to an email back to you. It's a GREAT variety of stuff.

Spanish-speaking consultants do have a different Starter Kit. Just a few products are different, based on the types of recipes they'd likely do. THat's the only time it's different.

If you have a sales receipt from a show you've been to, every item with a star next to it is what's included in the super starter kit. Please let me know if I can answer any more questions. Feel free to email me. :)

Well....it's not letting me attach it. I'll try again in a little while because sometimes my computer does this. Dang computers! :mad:

If you go to my family website, www.empke.ca and click on the Join Pampered Chef just under where it says The Empke Family, there are pictures of everything that comes in the kit.

When I re-signed, I ended up with a lot of doubles. To launch my business, I had a show at my house. I had a list typed up of everything that I had two of. At the end of the show, I told everyone that I had one of each of these things and if they were paying by cash or cheque, they were tax free and it was first come, first served. I more than made back the cost of the kit there alone, not even counting the commission I earned on that show.

I'll try again....

let's see. I think it worked.

I hope that helps, Kristen! :)

It looks good becky. I know they are changing the Super starter month items to include some of the new things as well. The current super starter kit and SS1,SS2,SS3 are all on our personal websites with PC as well. Go look at one of them under Your career. My site is attached or check one anyone. ;)

Thanks everyone. Does anyone know when the new Super Starter Kits will be out and what will be in them?

I copied this from some other post and it says basically what is replacing the current Super STarter Program stuff for each month. I'll also try to attach the pdf file with the current months' bonuses. I hope it all makes sense!

And I swear...NOW I think I'm going to bed! :)

Oh, geez it's not attaching. Well here are the new things and I'll email you the pdf file!

In month one, the new one offers the woven selection round tray and small bowl/caddy instead of the SA medium squares and plates and cinnamon. They also replaced the All the Best with the new Stoneware Inspirations cookbook.

In month two, you get the planer, colander set, and new juicer instead of the tool turnabout, rectangular baker, serrated bread knife, and dill mix.

In month three, you get stainless steel bowls, quick stir, chillzanne rectangular server, meat tenderizer, and prep bowls instead of the deep dish baker, cooling rack, mini-muffin pan, creative cutters, easy accent decorator, , twixit pack, ice cream dipper, measure/mix/pour, and stoneware storage rack.

?? My first super month is August.In August is I have $1250 com. sales would I get the Summer/Spring Month One Free Products?
And then the HUGE Question- if I make $1250 in September, whixh package would I get???
And if I bank $1250 in August, would I choose from Summer/Sept. selection Bonus Plus Packages?

In the Past unless the item is discontinued you get the superstarter program you signed up in. They only change it when there is a discontinued item and with that they replace with a similar item. That's what happen with me. I don't know if they changed the rules.

Super Starter Bonuses
cbord said:
In August is I have $1250 com. sales would I get the Summer/Spring Month One Free Products?
And then the HUGE Question- if I make $1250 in September, whixh package would I get???
And if I bank $1250 in August, would I choose from Summer/Sept. selection Bonus Plus Packages?

Each month in your super starter period (first 3 months) has a designated package the consultant recieves if they make their $1250 in commisionable sales (prices before tax & shipping) each month. I'm not sure if your under the previous program or the new one. They changed the bonuses for Super Starters, but not the rules. You should have an opportunity brochure (comes in your kit). Look through there and you will see what you get each month after you make your monthly goal. You'll see 2 lists, look under "Monthly Bonuses" those are the 3 bonues you can earn. Now during your super starter period if your sales are over $1250, the extra $ goes into a "reserve bank". Everytime your "bank" reaches another $1250 you can select one of the four Plus bonus packages. You can even earn all four!! Good Luck to you!! I think your starting a a great time - get everyone excited about the new fall products!!

I received an email from my upline director that stated this:
Super Starter Bonus

I just phoned FS to ask about the new SS program. As of August 1 anyone who earns a SS bonus will be awarded with the new program! So even if August is their 3rd SS month in the current program, they'll earn the new SS bonus.

Thanks to Lisa Doughty,Sales Director/New Consultant Trainer, and Rhonda Feuer for sharing this information. I confirmed this information with Field Services. Doris Frame

So, I guess they are going to get the new program as of Aug. 1st, no matter when they started or what month they are in.

Not sure I agree with the decision, but I do like the new Bonus Program.

Thanks I think that it is good. I know when they didn't change it I was disappointed in not being able to get the new things. Thanks for the claification. :D

1. What comes in the Super Starter Kit?

The Super Starter Kit includes a variety of high-quality kitchen tools and products that are essential for cooking and baking. This includes items like our famous Stoneware, versatile knives, measuring cups and spoons, and many other useful gadgets.

2. How much does the Super Starter Kit cost?

The Super Starter Kit is currently priced at $159 plus shipping and handling. This is a significant savings compared to purchasing each item individually. Plus, as a Pampered Chef consultant, you can earn a commission on each kit you sell!

3. Can I customize the Super Starter Kit?

Yes! As a consultant, you have the option to personalize your starter kit by choosing the color of your Stoneware and the type of knife set you would like. You also have the option to add on additional products at a discounted price.

4. Do I need to have any previous cooking or sales experience to join Pampered Chef?

No, you do not need any previous experience to become a Pampered Chef consultant. We provide all the necessary training and support to help you succeed. Plus, our products practically sell themselves!

5. Are there any incentives for joining Pampered Chef as a consultant?

Absolutely! As a consultant, you have the opportunity to earn free products, discounts, and even trips through our various incentive programs. You also have the ability to set your own schedule and work from the comfort of your own home. It's a win-win!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Debbieskk
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Debbieskk
  • kitchenqueen
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
ChefTLD
Replies