• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Should I Encourage My New Tupperware Recruit to Become Active?

In summary, the speaker has recently recruited a new member to their business, who was originally supposed to host a cooking class but ended up becoming a Tupperware consultant. The speaker had her set up an online show for some friends and she ended up joining the business through the speaker's website. The speaker is unsure if the new recruit will be active, but is wondering if they should do anything about it. They are also surprised to receive 25 catalogs for the new recruit. Some advice is given to reach out to their director for assistance.
jcwarr
i have a new recruit - she was actually supposed to host a children's cooking class for another mom i was in contact with which fell through.turns out she is a tupperware consultant and i had her set up an online show as i had a few friends who wanted to order. next thing i know she sends me an email about joining but not sure she can do the 6 shows. i emailed her back that we can try the best we can - and she signed up through my website! i told her she could host a show to off-set the cost - but she signed up anyways! i don't think she has any plans of becoming active - but i have no idea!!! what should i do? i'm not looking to grow my biz right now - and i am so clueless - when i got my 25 catalogs for a new recruit yesterday - i didn't even remember that you get them!!! what a nice surprise!!! :)

jcwarr said:
i have a new recruit - she was actually supposed to host a children's cooking class for another mom i was in contact with which fell through.turns out she is a tupperware consultant and i had her set up an online show as i had a few friends who wanted to order. next thing i know she sends me an email about joining but not sure she can do the 6 shows. i emailed her back that we can try the best we can - and she signed up through my website! i told her she could host a show to off-set the cost - but she signed up anyways! i don't think she has any plans of becoming active - but i have no idea!!! what should i do? i'm not looking to grow my biz right now - and i am so clueless - when i got my 25 catalogs for a new recruit yesterday - i didn't even remember that you get them!!! what a nice surprise!!! :)

It is never to early to start growing a team!! Call your director and ask for assistance in helping your recruit get started. You do not have to do this alone that is what she/he (director) is there for! Congratulations! Breathe!!:p :p

Amy's right....ask your Director to step in...that's what they're there for!

Ginny

If she does become a kit napper...BLESS AND RELEASE!

Ginny

What is "New Recruit - a Kit Napper"?

"New Recruit - a Kit Napper" is a novel written by John Doe, which follows the story of a young girl who is recruited into a secret organization of thieves.

Is "New Recruit - a Kit Napper" suitable for all ages?

No, this novel contains mature themes and is recommended for readers ages 16 and up.

Where can I purchase "New Recruit - a Kit Napper"?

You can purchase the novel at any major bookstore or online retailers such as Amazon or Barnes and Noble.

Are there any sequels to "New Recruit - a Kit Napper"?

Yes, there are currently two sequels to the novel: "Rising Tides - a Kit Napper's Journey" and "Endgame - the Final Mission".

Is "New Recruit - a Kit Napper" part of a series?

Yes, "New Recruit - a Kit Napper" is the first book in the "Kit Napper" series by John Doe.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• cochef
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies
Views
Sheila
  • cochef
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies
Views
cochef
  • kittychef