• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Wait for Kit Credit: How Long Does it Take and How to Use It - A Helpful Guide

In summary, the kit credit takes a couple of days to be processed at the home office. The recruit can sign up for the show from the main website, or she can call the home office and speak with a representative.
ChefNic
Somewhere there was talk about having to wait to use the kit credit. I've searched all morning, and can't find it...
So...how long does it take? A day or two...or 4 or 5? And how do you know when you're able to do it... Does she go onto my website, and keep trying until it works?
Thanks!

It only takes a couple of days. I think it is ready once the order has been shipped. (takes about as long as the PHD) She can sign from the main PC website too.

I submitted a show on a Saturday night, and Monday afternoon she was able to sign up online using her kit credit. Now, this was also at the beginning of the month, so not sure if that had anything to do with it or not.
Great job on getting a recruit!!

I talked to home office regarding a recuit that couldn't find her kit credit. All the app needs is the show number and the consultant name to submit their application. Therefore as soon as the order is shipped they could sign up.

So basically she might have to wait until the orders are shipped?
She is so ready to jump in! I wish I had a Quick Start kit!

Thanks so much for the info!
This will finally make me a FD...and that was my goal...FD by NC!!!!
YIPPEE!!!

Well I think it has to be processed at HO first - You might call them

I have a recruit that will be signing after her show and I am sending her a copy of one of the Kitchen Show Live DVD's so she can start learning about the show part.

Go ahead and submit - DON'T WAIT!!!!! HO will call you if the kit credit isn't showing up yet. I submitted a show with kit credit once and the agreement a few hours later. They just called to make sure it was legit and waited until the kit credit showed before completing the agreement transaction.

1. How long does it take to receive kit credit?

Typically, it takes 2-3 business days for your kit credit to be applied to your account after your kit has been delivered. However, during busy seasons, it may take up to 5 business days.

2. Can I use my kit credit towards any product?

Yes, your kit credit can be used towards any product on our website or in our catalog. This includes new products, sale items, and even hostess rewards.

3. What happens if I don't use all my kit credit at once?

If you don't use all your kit credit in one purchase, the remaining balance will stay on your account and can be used towards future purchases. There is no expiration date for kit credit.

4. Can I combine my kit credit with other discounts or promotions?

Yes, you can combine your kit credit with other discounts or promotions. However, kit credit cannot be used towards shipping fees.

5. How do I use my kit credit?

To use your kit credit, simply log into your account and add the desired products to your cart. During checkout, you will have the option to apply your kit credit towards your purchase.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• sassypip
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
ShelbyMichalek
  • chefsteph07
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
kreaser
  • heather223