• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Ordering Quick Start Kits: All You Need to Know

In summary, Quick Start Kits can be ordered on paperwork supply orders by directors, with a limit of 5 per season. If any kits are unused by the end of the selling season, the director will be charged $35 per kit. Some directors choose to open and set up the kits for new consultants at the time of signing to help with the overwhelming paperwork. The paperwork boxes can also be given to new recruits, with their consultant number being credited to the original director. However, HO will not automatically send new boxes to replace those given out. Only directors can order Quick Start Kits, and they are free up front but directors are charged for any unused kits at the end of the season. However, there is now an option for directors to
pckrissy
Does anyone know how to order Quick Start Kits? and how it works? Do you pay for them now? Do you have to order a certain amount? Any info would be MUCH appreciated. Thanks :)

Krissy ~ As a director, you can order it on your paperwork supply order, I beleive the limit is 5. If you have any unused kit at the end of the selling season, HO charges you $35/kit. But of of course, you'll get the next season kit, if you recruit...so chances are you'll be fine.

Ginny

Forgot to mention Krissy ~ some directors open them up and set them up for the new consultant, as the paperwork box can be overwhelming, plus getting it at the time of signing keeps the enthusiam up!

Ginny

Krissy...why can't I remember to say it all in one post is beyond me...sorry...you can usually find someone recruiting (your team, cluster mates, or other consultants in your area) to also take if off your hands. When they sign their recruit up, there's a place for your consultant # saying they got a kit from you.

As they are used, you're automatically sent another one in it's place.

Ginny

Thank you so much Ginny....lol about the all in one post....I am the same way...after I post something I think of something else!

I used 2 quick start kits from my director, I thought you could order them on supply and if you didn't use it you had to pay for it....I couldn't find any info on it on CC and didn't contact my director cuz I knew I would get a faster response on here!
I think it is great to get the paperwork at signing bc it is so overwhelming and if you get a head start on that part I feel it is a great help. Then when your kit (products) come in you can practice and play with them and the recipes....a little less "oh my what did I get myself into??"
Thanks again for your help and quick response!

I know right now the paperwork boxes are good through July 23rd and whatever you have left they charge you for. I know because we have Director in our area that is trying to get rid of 3 before that time.

Thanks for that info Sharon~
this girl is planning on signing the end of this month 6/24 and having her grand opening show 7/8 and her other shows w/in the next two weeks so I was hoping to get her paperwork to her asap...

just wanted to correct something that was said a few posts up. HO will not send you another box to replace a box if you give it to a new recruit. You have to order them thru a supply order each time. I did 2 to begin with at the beginning of the season, then got 2 more once they were gone. Giving my last one out on Thursday!

curious but can only directors get them?
and what is in them? is it just the paperwork box?

oh yeah and do you pay for them up front?

Only Directors can get them, although many Directors are willing to share them with their team (since that means the team is recruiting, after all). They are just the paperwork box from the kit - no products. They are free up front, because the recruits pay for them when they order a kit (it's sort of like getting part of the kit in advance). But Directors are charged for any they have left at the end of the season.

thanks ann

You're welcome. I just noticed that you're in Canada. I imagine that the Canadian policy is similar to that in the US, but check with your upline to make sure. :)

I read in the director policies that you can send them back at the end of the season AT YOUR COST to avoid being charged the $35 fee for unused boxes. I doubt they are cheap to ship back, but hopefully less than $35!

gilliandanielle said:
I read in the director policies that you can send them back at the end of the season AT YOUR COST to avoid being charged the $35 fee for unused boxes. I doubt they are cheap to ship back, but hopefully less than $35!
That must be new because we weren't able to do that before. One of my sister director had 4 left over last time and she would have been glad to return them.

BethCooks4U said:
That must be new because we weren't able to do that before. One of my sister director had 4 left over last time and she would have been glad to return them.

Gillian's correct ~ in the Leadership Handbook page H-3 ~ I didn't know that either!

Ginny

ChefLoriG said:
HO will not send you another box to replace a box if you give it to a new recruit. You have to order them thru a supply order each time.

I wonder why I got replacements on the 4 I just recruited? Did I sign up for something I didn't have to? Don't remember doing anything except order them on the paperwork supply...

Ginny

1. What is included in the Quick Start Kit?

The Quick Start Kit includes everything you need to get started as a Pampered Chef consultant. This includes a variety of products, business supplies, and training materials.

2. How much does the Quick Start Kit cost?

The Quick Start Kit costs $109 and includes over $500 worth of products and supplies. This is a one-time fee and there are no additional costs or monthly fees.

3. Can I customize the products in my Quick Start Kit?

Yes, you can customize your Quick Start Kit by choosing from a selection of products. This allows you to tailor the kit to your personal preferences and cooking style.

4. How long does it take to receive my Quick Start Kit?

Once you place your order, it typically takes 3-5 business days for your Quick Start Kit to be delivered. You can track your order through your consultant account.

5. Is the Quick Start Kit a requirement to become a Pampered Chef consultant?

While the Quick Start Kit is not required, it is highly recommended as it provides you with the necessary tools and products to host successful parties and grow your business. Plus, it is a great value for the amount of products and supplies included.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• baychef
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Sheila
  • missyciccolella
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
missyciccolella
  • VeronicaW