• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How Do Share the Opportunity??

, PC provides SOOOO much training on this. Have you read your Business Binder? Taken a Tele Class? Done the online training? I'd start there and then come back with more specific questions.
sharon66
How do u share this great opportunity? Like how do you lead in to it?? Any help is much appreciated. Thanks!

usually the first time my hosts will hear it are
1. At the show the booked from - how the host can use host benefits to start their own biz
or
2. During host coaching - but not on the first call (I'm too chicken), I'll say something like, ok, just to make sure you know or I don't know if you knew but.......

I need to break out more and start introducing it to more people and not just hosts & guests during my demo. Recently when I'm around people that start complaining about their job, I'll say, "Well, I have a job that........., would you like more information"

Sharon,

PC provides SOOOO much training on this. Have you read your Business Binder? Taken a Tele Class? Done the online training?

I'd start there and then come back with more specific questions.

You can always talk to your director, too. If your goal is to recruit and promote to director, then you need to talk to her about it so you can set your goal and make a plan for achieving it!

DebbieJ said:
Sharon,

PC provides SOOOO much training on this. Have you read your Business Binder? Taken a Tele Class? Done the online training?

You can always talk to your director, too. If your goal is to recruit and promote to director, then you need to talk to her about it so you can set your goal and make a plan for achieving it!

Yep - and don't forget the online training courses you can take any time of the day or night.

DebbieJ said:
Sharon,

thanx deb eva since your post i hav been doin training lik crazy and it really has helped me.

Sharon

Last edited:

How do I share the opportunity with others?

To share the opportunity with others, you can start by reaching out to your friends and family, hosting cooking parties, and attending local events or trade shows. You can also utilize social media platforms, such as Facebook and Instagram, to reach a wider audience.

What are the benefits of sharing the Pampered Chef opportunity?

Sharing the Pampered Chef opportunity allows you to earn extra income, build a flexible business, and be a part of a supportive and fun community. It also gives you the opportunity to share your passion for cooking and high-quality kitchen tools with others.

Do I need to have previous sales experience to share the opportunity?

No, you do not need to have previous sales experience to share the Pampered Chef opportunity. We provide comprehensive training and support to help you succeed as a consultant.

How do I get started with sharing the opportunity?

To get started, you can sign up to become a Pampered Chef consultant on our website or through a current consultant. Once you are registered, you will have access to training materials and support to help you start sharing the opportunity with others.

How much can I earn by sharing the Pampered Chef opportunity?

Your earnings as a Pampered Chef consultant will depend on your sales and the efforts you put into sharing the opportunity with others. Our compensation plan offers various ways to earn, including commission on sales, bonuses, and incentives.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• c_harts
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
topchef.heather
  • lacychef
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
lacychef
  • jcsmilez