• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Signing Up in Consultants Corner - Questions Answered

In summary, the conversation was about signing someone up as a consultant on the Pampered Chef website. The main steps involved clicking on "Come Join Us" and then following the "Consultant Agreement" and "Start Agreement" steps. The person signing up will need their name, consultant number, and show number for receiving a $20 credit. It was also mentioned that the show needs to be processed and the person may need to wait 24-48 hours before using the credit. Some additional tips were given, such as using the guide on consultant's corner and contacting the HO for verification. The conversation ended with expressions of gratitude and motivation to achieve a new reward.
D_Patel
Ok , iam trying to sign someone right now but it has been a while since i have done this. Iam trying to find where it is located in consultants corner. Also she is using the $20.00 credit from her show for the kit , do i have to wait 24 hours after submitting the show ? Hmmm Iam full of questions ! Thank you all for your help !! :)

To Sign up as a ConsultantFrom www.PamperedChef.com, (not consultant's corner), click on "Come Join Us", then click on "Consultant Agreement", and "Start Agreement". Follow steps from there. You (or she) will need your name and consultant number, and the show number in order to receive her $20 credit.

Yes, you have to wait for the show to be processed in order for them to recognize the show # and the amount of credit the person has coming to her.

CONGRATULATIONS!

Under the main PC website, there's a heading called "Come Join Us" where you'd click. She'll have to enter your consultant number. She does need to wait 24-48 hours before using kit credit. I believe there's an option on the agreement where she'd click if she was using kit credit from a show. It's pretty easy to do online. I don't know if the recruit lives by you, but you could offer to sit down and do the online agreement with her. if not, you could do it by phone. There's a guide for us on the download section of consultant's corner that you can use to walk through the process.

Hope that helps! Congratulations!!!

48 hoursI signed someone up in June and she also used $20 towards her starter kit - I was told by HO that she had to wait 48 hours to sign up because her show needs to process, etc. Then when she signs up it will recognize that she has a credit. I also think it asks when she signs up (not sure). You might want to call HO just to verify. Congrats on the new recruit!! :)

Thank you all !!Thank you ! This web site is the best !! before i found it i would have to call my director for questions, and she is not always available so i would have to wait for a response.Well i no longer call her with my questions ! You all answer them so fast !! Thank you all again !!
P.S.
Iam shooting for that new Coach pocketbook !!

1. How do I sign up as a consultant for Pampered Chef?

To sign up as a consultant for Pampered Chef, you can visit our website and click on the "Join My Team" button. From there, you will be walked through the sign-up process and have the option to choose a starter kit to begin your business with us.

2. What do I need to become a Pampered Chef consultant?

To become a Pampered Chef consultant, you will need to be at least 18 years old and have a valid social security number. You will also need to have a passion for cooking and entertaining, as well as a desire to build your own business.

3. Is there a fee to sign up as a consultant?

Yes, there is a fee to sign up as a consultant with Pampered Chef. However, this fee covers your starter kit, which includes all the essential tools and resources you will need to start your business. You can also choose to upgrade your starter kit for an additional cost.

4. What are the benefits of becoming a Pampered Chef consultant?

As a Pampered Chef consultant, you will have the opportunity to earn income through commission on sales, as well as bonuses and incentives. You will also have access to exclusive products and discounts, as well as training and support to help you succeed in your business.

5. Can I still sign up as a consultant if I don't know anyone who uses Pampered Chef products?

Yes, you can still sign up as a consultant even if you don't know anyone who uses Pampered Chef products. We provide our consultants with training and resources to help them reach new customers and build their business. Plus, with the popularity of cooking and entertaining, there are always opportunities to introduce new people to our products.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• byrd1956
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
NooraK
  • GinaG623
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
kristina16marie
  • Bren706